Target Sports

Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

Officer had lights activated and the ”path” is an actual full size road, complete with center line, that has been shut down to vehicles. The officer clearly moves over to block the lane of traffic the atv is hauling azz in where moments before you saw a couple with a stroller in that lane. He is barely moving and the right lane is open for the asshat on the atv to avoid collision if he were actually in control of his vehicle and paying attention.

I see no reason to denigrate the officer or question his motive…..or accuse him of violence. Why defend the clown on the atv when his actions clearly caused his own pain?

Upon further review……this is a good stop!

Thats not a full sized road. Its bike / walking trails with a divider line.
    Hurley's Gold

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    My dear departed and I, would RIDE the many mountain trails as we courted almost 20 years ago. I can still remember when asshat's began riding their dirt bikes on "horse trails" and how pissed off I was. Fortunately I rode a champion cutting horse. My then girl friend was riding a four year old woman trained Arab I could really have phucked with them on a mountain trail, not only was he the best horse I ever rode but I was armed....luckily for them I was wooing a tender hearted woman. Hope that phuq nut dies.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Media works. The first time I saw this I was "WTF is that cop doing? - trying to kill a guy?" After more info I'm "glad he stopped him." It's somewhat frightening how easily opinions are formed - at least for me.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LAKRAMER1211
    Top Bottom