• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I found this out from another forum (a Jaguar Forum) I am on and have a 'TECH CERTIFIED' next to my name that showed some 'PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT' logo instead.

I guess the forum ADMIN came up with another way because my 'TECH CERTIFIED' is back.

bob

Fishhog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    East of Dallas
    How dies a guy go about deleting all his images on Photobucket and getting out of their outfit altogether? After the way they have screwed us all, I don't want anything to do with them anymore!

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    It was my meager understanding that your pic isn't really at p-bucket but on your hard drive via a link to p-bucket than on to the intended site. If I'm wrong, someone'll educate me. If I'm right, just move your posted pic to a different folder on your hard drive -> broken p-bucket link.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    How dies a guy go about deleting all his images on Photobucket and getting out of their outfit altogether? After the way they have screwed us all, I don't want anything to do with them anymore!

I created a new folder on my hard drive and copied all my pics from PB into it.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    or you can just google photobucket fix <name of the browser you use> and it will provide a link to a add on that will let you see the pictures in the thread again.

Might want to restart your browser before you try to see the previously blocked pics

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    or you can just google photobucket fix <name of the browser you use> and it will provide a link to a add on that will let you see the pictures in the thread again.

Might want to restart your browser before you try to see the previously blocked pics

Will this also allow one to use PB to host new pics?

Top Bottom