• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Chicago went one better than that! An incarcerated murderer in Indiana was sent to Chicago to face additional charges there. When Chicago got finished with him, they released him in spite of decades remaining on his murder conviction!

Now....there you go. Chicago puts the gun in jail and releases the murderer! That's just about right, huh?

Flash

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Chicago went one better than that! An incarcerated murderer in Indiana was sent to Chicago to face additional charges there. When Chicago got finished with him, they released him in spite of decades remaining on his murder conviction!

Now....there you go. Chicago puts the gun in jail and releases the murderer! That's just about right, huh?

Flash

That's some BS. I"m surprised this post hasn't gotten more attention. One of the people they are going to release killed a 6 year old in Houston a long time ago. And he's still alive because? ANSWER: Libtards. The same libtards who think it's wrong to use a gun for self defense.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    see and when i say people like this should be dealt with roughly i am not pc but i dont care they should never see the light of day

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    see and when i say people like this should be dealt with roughly i am not pc but i dont care they should never see the light of day

I'm not "pc" either. Political Correctness is oppression with manners. I really don't care who I offend when I speak on issues like this. When someone is found guilty of murdering a child (or of 1st degree murder of anyone for that matter), they should be hung by a noose right outside the courthouse THE DAY their guilt has been established (assuming they've gone through whatever appeals they may decide to pursue. I believe one appeal per murder conviction should be allowed, but that is it. I'd even be for giving someone up to 5 years to appeal in case evidence proving their innocence surfaces at a later date).

As for being political correct, screw that. Political Correctness is how this country got from where it was, to where it is. Which is Fk'd up. Not only that but the only ones concerned with political correctness are libtards, and I could care less if they get offended by my bluntness.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    imho shot on the spot and when hurting a precious child, no trial needed

I completely understand the sentiment, but the words "no trial needed" always scare me.

Now if someone were caught in the act if such utter inhuman behavior, cap'em.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    imho shot on the spot and when hurting a precious child, no trial needed

Well, you do have to give them a trial. Just because if you deny one person a trial, it sets a precedent to deny anyone of a trial. I mean guilt has to technically be "proven beyond a reasonable doubt" in a court of law. But aside from that, I agree with you. Like the guy in South Texas who beat a guy to death after he caught the guy molesting his 6 year old....I applaud that man.

I say if someone is found guilty of raping and/or killing a child, the father should get the option to dish out the punishment himself. I'd break every bone in someone's body if they harmed or murdered my child.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    the words "no trial needed" always scare me.

Yeah, I agree. In a perfect world, this would not be an issue. But in reality, it poses a danger of someone being wrongly punished for a crime, or like I said, setting a precedent for denying trial by jury to defendants in the future. Oppressive governments just love situations like that.

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    This is why anti capital punishment libtards have no business in government whatsoever:

'Worst of the worst' soon to be released from prison | News - Home

I understand some don’t deserve to live. But the truth is capital punishment is fallible. The moment someone is put to death wrongly the system is beyond broken. This has happened. It will happen again. Most likely it happens more than you or I will ever know. If a system is broken, it should be replaced. Until they can figure out how to kill only guilty people, it should be stopped.

On a side note I am always amazed that those who typically oppose capital punishment support abortion. (not my case) And those who oppose abortion normally support capital punishment. Think about that for a few minutes.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I understand some don’t deserve to live. But the truth is capital punishment is fallible. The moment someone is put to death wrongly the system is beyond broken. This has happened. It will happen again. Most likely it happens more than you or I will ever know. If a system is broken, it should be replaced. Until they can figure out how to kill only guilty people, it should be stopped.

On a side note I am always amazed that those who typically oppose capital punishment support abortion. (not my case) And those who oppose abortion normally support capital punishment. Think about that for a few minutes.

I like this post.

This is a good post.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston

Someone being wrongly convicted of first degree murder and sent to prison for life or to die by execution, is a travesty of justice. But not executing someone who's been convicted of 1st degree murder, because there's a chance they've been wrongly convicted, is definitely not the correct solution to that problem.

If there's a problem with our jury trial system, that needs to be addressed. But I believe that today, the chance of someone being wrongly convicted of 1st degree murder, as long as the jury, judge and prosecutor are truly impartial, is highly unlikely. That's what I meant when I said, "as soon as their guilt has been established", meaning proven beyond all reasonable doubt in a court of law.

LIke I said they should be given a chance to appeal, but if someone is clearly guilty, for example, of raping and murdering a child, the do not deserve to stay alive, and especially not for $30K a year of taxpayer dollars.

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    I was going to respond on a point by point basis, but in truth it doesn’t matter. Like so many other topics that people have an opinion on nothing I can say will sway your belief. Just do a little homework on wrongful executions, jury manipulation, and spoliation of evidence. Be ready to be disgusted as all are quite common.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom