• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OFFascist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Portland, TX
    Full video is on youtube now. First couple minutes is a pretty good rant on how pro-gun people don't turn up in big enough numbers.

Hogg makes his appearance at 1:20:00 mark, some decent discussions about 10 minutes prior to that too.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    When your position’s sound bites are:

“It can’t be acceptable for a student to be shot on the street or movie theater or school or place of worship or anywhere,"

Then your position is an absolute that is not achievable through any means man has available short of complete and permanent nuclear annihilation of Earth.

The extension and counterpoint of the argument presented above is that it’s okay for any non-student to be shot. So, the high school dropout doesn’t matter. Neither does anyone else.

I realize it’s easy to pick apart sound bites, but if the media is going to attribute it, then you get what you pay for.

I sincerely hope these kids from Florida that are being paraded around are receiving post traumatic counseling; they really do need it. I doubt the sponsors of their events are providing that kind of support, though.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    ...you get what you pay for.
    You get what you have time for. "Sound bites" are always wrong because they're too short to carry any nuance.

It's a sad realization that sound bites drive the national MSM, rendering virtually all their regular news content inaccurate and/or irrelevant.

Top Bottom