• ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Now put that in English

She was a heavy smoker (and likely drinker as well), which eventually caused her to suffer a fatal heart attack and liver failure at age 60.

On a more positive note, along with her third husband, Frank Gilbert, she also ran one of the first successful programs for breeding cheetahs in captivity!

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    After an official COD of mouth & throat cancer (Sacramento's Mercy Hospital, Aug 18, 1989 at age 60), Dr. Lou Nishimura added "complicated by a type of viral hepatitis brought on by acquired immune deficiency syndrome." I'm pretty sure she caught that from her queer, coke-snorting, Austin city councilman husband - Mark Spaeth, who died of aids in 1985.

ETA: OBTW LeVieux, thank you for giving us this thread.:evil:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    A broken heart after years of rejection by Matt Dillon....
    Miss Kitty wasn't rejected by Matt Dillon.

Watch the first season; it was black and white, gritty, and mature. When Matt got back in town after a long ride, he'd head for the saloon and Miss Kitty. There was never any doubt about his purpose.

Later in the series, they shifted tone. The show was in color and the writing became more "family friendly". All that chaste banter, hands-off playfulness, and mutual respect was in stark contrast to the way the series started.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Miss Kitty wasn't rejected by Matt Dillon.

Watch the first season; it was black and white, gritty, and mature. When Matt got back in town after a long ride, he'd head for the saloon and Miss Kitty. There was never any doubt about his purpose.

Later in the series, they shifted tone. The show was in color and the writing became more "family friendly". All that chaste banter, hands-off playfulness, and mutual respect was in stark contrast to the way the series started.
    Proves my point.....she lost the love of her life AND a good customer.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom