• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Olympic Arms Draws Another Line in Sand, Tells Fraternal Order of Police to F*** Off, Refuses Advertising

Olympic Arms tells the Fraternal Order of Police to piss off.

Olympic Arms, Inc, manufacturers of AR15 type firearms, firearms that these legislators would call “Assault Weapons”, will not be supporting in any way, shape, form or fashion, The Fraternal Order of Police, any organization that represents, supports, takes advertising dollars from, spends advertising dollars with, is in anyway related to, any individual who is a card carrying member of, or any person or entity in any way associated with the Fraternal Order of Police. Period.

Gramps

Cultured Pirate
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Central Houston
    So because my father is a retired officer, I have accounts with the FOP credit union, I am told to screw? Well, another company to add to my black list.

Doc Roe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    So because my father is a retired officer, I have accounts with the FOP credit union, I am told to screw? Well, another company to add to my black list.

I doubt they'd actually go -that- hard-liner on it, but then, from what I've seen of Oly, you wouldn't be missing much anyway.

J. Fred

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Devil's Backbone,RR32
    "Be assured that Olympic Arms will not rest in its efforts to educate our customers, fans and followers the extent of the hypocrisy committed by the FOP and FOP Journal (fighting to outlaw the firearms produced by the very companies they now solicit for advertising dollars…). "

They sound more than reasonable to me.

Why would anyone expect Olympic Arms to be stupid enough to pay for the rope Dems/Liberals/FOP want to hang them with ?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Staff online

• Vaquero
      Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GiantLoomis
    Top Bottom