• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    The plan is to do a weekday dinner & a weekend breakfast mixed every other month. They will be the last Wednesday or the last Sunday of the month. We can also come up with other locations for breakfast or dinner after the 1st meet. We can also discuss options to go to an outdoor range where we can shoot rifles 100-200 yards... that would be a weekend trip.

I encourage y'all to get a membership @ Point Blank, with a membership we can reserve lanes & bring a guest for free. It would make shooting as a group easier. We could call ahead of time & reserve lanes for all of us + some would get to shoot for free.

IF A MOD CAN MAKE THIS A STICKY YOU'D BE AWESOME!

https://www.carlsbbq.com/
    https://locations.dennys.com/TX/CYPRESS/247797
    https://shootpointblank.com/cypress/

APRIL 28th
    SUNDAY BREAKFAST 9am @ DENNY'S 290/Spring Cypress & then Shoot @ Point Blank

MAY 29th
    Wednesday Dinner 6:30pm @ CARL'S BBQ & then Shoot @ Point Blank

JUNE 30th

JULY 31ST

AUGUST 25th

SEPTEMBER 25th

OCTOBER 27th

NOVEMBER 27th

Edit: Just realized it is the day before Thanksgiving. If enough of us are in town we can still meet up with our new extended family & eat or we can plan it for the week before.

DECEMBER 29th
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Switching up venues would be nice too, there's a few good places in the area. Brooks BBQ would be high on my list, because 2A and awesome grub.

I was thinking we can change up once we get a steady flow of regulars & let the group decide where to eat. I was trying to K.I.S.S. for now so we at least have something semi standard so folks dont get confused on where to meet. I was hoping swapping weekday/weekend dont confuse people to much.

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I was kinda digging that. Might make a sunday every now and then.

I know I can forget a wednesday.

That would be cool if you can make it, everyone is welcome to come out.
    Besides the confusion of alternating days, I was hoping we could get more participation for folks that cant make certain days due to family & life in general.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Stickied.

If this thread takes over from the old one, I'll unsticky the old one. If these plans fall apart and the thread does, too, I'll unsticky it.

EZ-E, you've set yourself up to organize and, having met you, I think you're up to the task. Thanks for making TGT better.

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Stickied.

If this thread takes over from the old one, I'll unsticky the old one. If these plans fall apart and the thread does, too, I'll unsticky it.

EZ-E, you've set yourself up to organize and, having met you, I think you're up to the task. Thanks for making TGT better.
    Thank you for the compliment & the sticky. I enjoyed meeting you as well & hope you can make some of these. Believe it or not you would be missed if you dont show.

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Anyone up to get this thing going again for 2020?
    We got pretty stagnant for the last few meetings with just 3 of us. Did the dates not work out for everyone one? Is the beginning, middle or end of the month better?
    Lets hear some feedback.....

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    End of the year always gets super busy for me, and it calms down after New Years. There’s usually one week night open and Sundays are usually good too.

Top Bottom