May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    1704744756593.gif

RiverRider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2023
    North Texas
    And this is why the NRA will never change. Even though Wayne is out, it's still a flaming pile of sh!t.

The bylaws direct that the Board of Directors determines who can be on the Nominating Committee. The Nominating Committee determines who can be on the ballot for BoD elections.

Hhmmm...

So how could we realistically expect ANY change in the way the NRA operates? We cannot.

With the departure of WLP expect to see a grand display of reform, and maybe even some well-acted moves in order to restore [misplaced] trust in the organization for the purpose of getting the cash to flow once again.

I won't fall for it.

When the bylaws are changed to eliminate the circlejerk I may contribute again, but until then my donations will go to GOA (mainly).

I am a Life member of the NRA, by the way (and also of Second Amendment Foundation, Texas State Rifle Association, and Gun Owners of America). I don't want to see the NRA I once supported die, but by damn I ain't the one who poisoned it.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The bylaws direct that the Board of Directors determines who can be on the Nominating Committee. The Nominating Committee determines who can be on the ballot for BoD elections.

Hhmmm...

So how could we realistically expect ANY change in the way the NRA operates? We cannot.

With the departure of WLP expect to see a grand display of reform, and maybe even some well-acted moves in order to restore [misplaced] trust in the organization for the purpose of getting the cash to flow once again.

I won't fall for it.

When the bylaws are changed to eliminate the circlejerk I may contribute again, but until then my donations will go to GOA (mainly).

I am a Life member of the NRA, by the way (and also of Second Amendment Foundation, Texas State Rifle Association, and Gun Owners of America). I don't want to see the NRA I once supported die, but by damn I ain't the one who poisoned it.
    <>

You have spoken for many of us here.

The foul NRA commode must be flushed several times.

For whatever reasons, the Board has either created this mess, or has sat by and allowed it to continue.

I suggest every ‘’Voting Member’’ replace their ‘’ballot’’ with the large printed words ‘’NO CONFIDENCE !’’ & return it.

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom