• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

DIG

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 4, 2013
    Texas
    For sale: Benelli M4 semi-auto 12ga with ghost ring sights, model 11707. Another one that has sat unused in the safe for the past few years. This is an unbelievably cool 12 gauge but decided to sell to fund something more aligned with my current interests.
    Included and installed is a titanium magazine tube for 7+1 (++1 w/ghost load) capacity, extended bolt lever and bolt release, and a Mesa Tactical Urbino stock with Limbsaver. OEM stock, mag tube, bolt lever will also come in the box.

Round count at about ~100 shells; ran a few boxes of Federal 7.5 birdshot, buckshot, & slugs for test firing with zero malfunctions. Cleaned and put in the safe.
    Condition is excellent, with the exception of a scratch on the plastic handrail near the bolt release during installation of the extended bolt release (see pic). Chamber and barrel clean, bolt face has mirror finish and unblemished.

I have over 2k invested but only asking $1650 for quick sale.

The only trade (+cash) that currently interests me is a new-in-box Benelli M2 Field Compact (Model 11017).

I prefer face-to-face transaction in DFW area.

PM me with offers or questions.

Thanks for looking!

1.JPG
    2.JPG
    3.JPG
    4.JPG
    5.JPG
    8.JPG
    9.JPG
    11.JPG
    Hurley's Gold

Status