• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scagle1

Dirty peeping tom
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Austin
    Block them ? That’s no fun , but I do find myself with lots of free time to waste as well.

My theory is tie them up as long as you can , it cuts into their numbers and hurts more than anything else you can do to them.

Medical braces calls-
    I spend 20 minutes answering questions about pains and ailments while they try to narrow the problem down as to what brace I need. We slowly pinpoint the pain to my lower back , buttocks region. In the end it always turns out I need the brace that helps for the “pain in my ass on the other end of the phone” great time waster , just lead them on slowly.

Credit card consolidation-
    We don’t have credit cards but I will name off stores, gas station cards, regular credit cards etc for 5 minutes then spend 20 minutes giving useless numbers and expiration dates until they finally catch on. These are always Indian and end in a rash of cursing me before they hang up.

Heath insurance -
    This one gives me all the time in the world to lure them in on the good old days before Obamacare when insurance was $80 a pay period for the whole family. Can you get me a plan like that , for my whole family ? That got damn Obama ...... etc... just free rant time for me, almost therapeutic without the bill.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom