• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • V8Nate

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2019
    San Antonio
    You'll need to learn some new terms: icehouse, Helotes, Balcones, migas, chilequiles, Bexar, Boerne, buneulos, etc. Enjoy it all !

leVieux
    My mind was blown when I found out about Bexar and Bourne. I wish I would have found out about Bexar sooner. People must have thought I was real dumb when they asked me what county I lived in.
    Texas SOT

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    You'll need to learn some new terms: icehouse, Helotes, Balcones, migas, chilequiles, Bexar, Boerne, buneulos, etc. Enjoy it all !

leVieux
    Shiner, y'all, puurdanlis. Dead give away when Pedernales is spoken incorrectly. Puh khan?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Shiner, y'all, puurdanlis. Dead give away when Pedernales is spoken incorrectly. Puh khan?

LBJ always mispronounced "Pedernales", too, like your example. How 'bout New "BraunSfel" ?
    Well, I had to try. One day it will work. :deadhorse:

Our San Antone Oral Surgeons have a hard time with all the military retirees and HMO's in SAT. Almost as bad as Austin.

Pobrecitos !

Our guy in Austin had to take an extra job as a WalMart "greeter" after two doctorates and some 7 years of post-doctoral residency education.

Maybe that's why so many are sado-masochists and use those really big 12GA needles to give anesthesia.

leVieux

Top Bottom