Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Why is that an article?
    I wish I knew.

Usually fluff pieces about vaporware are done because of a press release from an advertiser. Since the creator, as far as I can see, isn't a Maxim advertiser, I'm confused.

Back in the old days you'd find LPs in the cutout bins that were so cheap you couldn't turn them down. You'd get it home, play it, and know instantly that the "artist" was obviously the coke dealer for someone at the record label.

I can't find an analogous explanation for this silliness.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I can't help myself. I feel compelled to actually look at the firearm.
    • There are legal problems. (The designer is from Croatia, working from Sweden, so maybe I should ignore this aspect.)
    • The shotshells in the mockup were mocked up by someone who has never seen a shotshell up close.
    • The grip is covered with enough protrusions and sharp edges and is at such an angle and of such a shape that I would hesitate to fire this thing even if I were wearing the heaviest leather welding gloves.
    • The sights were conceived by someone who has never shot a firearm with iron sights.
    Sheesh! This thing is just too ridiculous. Somebody should head over to Maxim and roast them. Unfortunately, I don't see a comments section on that page to which I can post.

One positive note: Congrats to the designer who has managed to go viral with this POS. That's good branding at work. There may not be any substance to it and it may do nothing to make the world a better place but he's probably going to make a few bucks off the fact that this garbage made it into Maxim and other places online.

ivan-santic-shotgun-a06-513.jpg

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I can't help myself. I feel compelled to actually look at the firearm.
    • There are legal problems. (The designer is from Croatia, working from Sweden, so maybe I should ignore this aspect.)
    • The shotshells in the mockup were mocked up by someone who has never seen a shotshell up close.
    • The grip is covered with enough protrusions and sharp edges and is at such an angle and of such a shape that I would hesitate to fire this thing even if I were wearing the heaviest leather welding gloves.
    • The sights were conceived by someone who has never shot a firearm with iron sights.
    Sheesh! This thing is just too ridiculous. Somebody should head over to Maxim and roast them. Unfortunately, I don't see a comments section on that page to which I can post.

One positive note: Congrats to the designer who has managed to go viral with this POS. That's good branding at work. There may not be any substance to it and it may do nothing to make the world a better place but he's probably going to make a few bucks off the fact that this garbage made it into Maxim and other places online.

View attachment 152972
    Kinda my thoughts in post#4, albeit, not that eloquently. To be more to the point, just stupid.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Well one of my old hypo pards had one that looked similar but it was chrome plated with out side hammers. First time he shot it the gun flopped back and up and busted his lip. From then one we was cautioned to grip it palm down over the top of the barrel with the weak hand. Mostly bounced around in the car and made little peck marks on the primers.

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    That’s exactly what I thought when I saw it. This garbage can’t be real!
    No, it's not real. I posted a link to the designers web site. It's purely a design exercise intended to show off his creativity and perhaps garner him some more work designing graphical elements in games and other things that take some imagination, some artistic talent, and some computer skills.

I've seen it in multiple places, though. It's gone viral. I just hope nobody makes the mistake of thinking it's intended to ever become a real product. It's definitely not.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    No, it's not real. I posted a link to the designers web site. It's purely a design exercise intended to show off his creativity and perhaps garner him some more work designing graphical elements in games and other things that take some imagination, some artistic talent, and some computer skills.

I've seen it in multiple places, though. It's gone viral. I just hope nobody makes the mistake of thinking it's intended to ever become a real product. It's definitely not.
    Would look pretty cool as a sidearm for judge dredd but as for now in 2018, he should just slap a dirt devil sticker on the side of it

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yep. It even has some cheap looking power switches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom