• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hfrog355

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Have one, been trying to find a range that will let me use it. Most ranges won't let you use your phone.

I have only done dry practice on it. Still haven't gotten to the range with it yet.

They introduced a few new models at SHOT show this year. Some incremental improvements, but not enough to justify replacing one if you already have it, IMO.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Have one, been trying to find a range that will let me use it. Most ranges won't let you use your phone.

I sometimes wish my local range didn’t allow phones.

I get tired of people taking selfies and doing dumb poses for their social media friends while at the range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I ordered one and got the chance to take it to the range this weekend. I was surprised at how easy it was to use and it does let you look at how you're shooting so that you can improve. Like someone said earlier, if nothing else, it forces you to focus on improving each shot.

Hfrog355

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Yeah, it's done that with me too. If you can be deliberate with the slide, it won't count it, but if you try to finesse it (we have a 1 year old I'm usually not trying to disturb), it will think that was just a bad shot.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I got the magazine adapter for the 1911 and use that, probably not as much as I should, but I also go to the range about once a week.

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    Looks like a good system but at least half of my pistols don't have a rail. I do have the iTarget system which does not have as many features as this one but it just uses a laser that can load in the chamber of any 9mm pistol I have.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Looks like a good system but at least half of my pistols don't have a rail. I do have the iTarget system which does not have as many features as this one but it just uses a laser that can load in the chamber of any 9mm pistol I have.

The iTargetPro is to practice dry fire to see where your shot placement is. The Mantisx diagnoses your trigger pull and gives solutions to fix it. I have both and use them together.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    That's why I said my 1911 has a mag adapter, no rail.

Top Bottom