• ...and so much more!
  • DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    I have one too. I really like it.
    IMG_1381.jpg IMG_1405.jpg

Mainly for dry-fire but it's also helpful in analyzing my errors during live fire.
    IMG_1380.jpg
    One of my favorite things about it is the CO2 setting, and it works great
    with my SIG P320 air pistol.

I feel that my live-fire has become much more consistent with the increased dry firing I'm doing (gamify it, and I'm more apt to do it), plus it helps me refine my grip and DA trigger work.

Worth the money IMHO.

IMG_1647.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1380.jpg
      IMG_1380.jpg
      436.5 KB · Views: 241
    • IMG_1647.jpg
      IMG_1647.jpg
      406.7 KB · Views: 245
    • IMG_1405.jpg
      IMG_1405.jpg
      59.3 KB · Views: 270
    • IMG_1381.jpg
      IMG_1381.jpg
      106.5 KB · Views: 249

Hfrog355

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    I got one for Christmas.

It's a good device. If nothing else, as DD130 said, if you put a score to something, I'll want to try to beat it or improve. This alone prompts me to doing more dry fire practice which is beneficial. Beyond that, it keeps you from dryfiring bad habits. You can also change the settings to use on a long gun. I've really liked it and use it several times a week.

Have you used the groups feature much? Anyone interested in making a TGT group?

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got one for Christmas.

It's a good device. If nothing else, as DD130 said, if you put a score to something, I'll want to try to beat it or improve. This alone prompts me to doing more dry fire practice which is beneficial. Beyond that, it keeps you from dryfiring bad habits. You can also change the settings to use on a long gun. I've really liked it and use it several times a week.

I'd like to watch....

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    I got one for Christmas.

I've not tried the group feature yet, but I'm never one to shy away from embarrassing myself.. so.. I'd be in!

Hfrog355

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    You should be able to search for "Texas Gun Talk" in groups and join up. I left it open to the public, so come on in.

Top Bottom