• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock_Home_Security

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Carrollton
    Hey guys,

My name is Vega, I just joined the TGT site today and I'm glad I came across it! I've read serveral interesting threads and can say I CAN RELATE and had the same questions as some of you guys had.
    I am a proud parent of two beautiful girls name Glock 17,and 19... currently, I am expecting another child on the way and cant wait to hold him in my hand... his name will be Glock 23 but for a shorter name... I think I'll just call him G23 for now. I am not a CHL holder but i do have questions about it for those who can answer or help. I took the CHL classes about 6 months ago and have passed the course with flying colors and have all the documents needed to mail in my application signed with my instructors approval and all the necessary documents I need to send in such as Finger Print card, Picture, Application and so on. The thing is, it's been around 6 months and I still havent had the chance to send my application to Austin yet!! Is my application still valid for me to send or has it expired from a time fram and I would have to pay to take the classes again?? Can someone please help me get on track so I can start to carry my guns legally instead of the fear of getting caught.?!?!?! If you can please respond back to my post on my e-mail and or on here... My e-mail is vegapham@gmail.com

Thanks for your time guys..
    Capitol Armory ad

cougartex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2010
    Southeast Texas
    You have 2 years from the date you took your class if you received your original application from your instructor.

However, if you applied online, and received your packet directly from DPS, you have only one year to submit it.

indpendnt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    DFW
    Welcome:
    And with full admision that I consider myself an inexperinced gun owner that does not have a CHL (But will defend to the death your right to have one) I have to agree with cougartex on this...

Check with DPS.

You should not have any "fear of getting caught", because if you do not have a CHL do not carry!!:banghead:

Most people I know that DO have a CHL have made similar statements if not the exact same comment in my presence. Seems to be the common sense general consensus. That said, look forward to when you do have your CHL in hand before you carry. That's what I intend to do...

Top Bottom