Attachments

• 20190415_223008.jpg
      20190415_223008.jpg
      1.4 MB · Views: 272

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I carry the "Scandium" and the "AirWeight" J-frames interchangeably. Main difference is the price. Prefer the full hammer models. The Scandium, in a high-ride GALCO "owb", using undershirt suspenders, is barely noticeable. Indeed, it is the most comfortable and STABLE rig I own. leVieux

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    The one in the photo has been carried a LOT! It even went for an extended swim with me in Galveston Bay several years ago when my boat sank!

The last thing I did before being pulled into the rescue vessel like a big fish was to swing open the cylinder, dump the cartridges into the water, and surrender my weapon to my rescuers!

When you've been in the water for an hour in late February you are not able to offer much help extracting yourself from the cold water! At that point everything from the waist down was pretty numb! I'm 6'6" and #280, so it took a couple men to help wrestle my big arse onto the deck!

It was a day I'll never forget. It was supposed to be a 15 minute test run on the first Springlike day of the year for an engine I had repaired. It ended up being a life-changing event that I only survived because I was wearing a life vest.

Top Bottom