• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpikeSpiegel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Texas
    So I currently have a Crossbread Super Tuck Deluxe IWB and I love it. It is a great holster and if anyone is looking for one, I would recommend them. Each one is hand made. Excellent holster but I am also in the idea for a shoulder holster for my P95.

Can anyone give me some brands that are reasonable price but work well?

cseale86

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    East Houston
    They have a generic brand that works pretty well that they sell at academy. I think they run around $20. I would personally try it out before spending money on a good rig. I bought a Galco Miami classic for $110 and then found i didn't really like the way it rode and concealed with my wardrobe.

SpikeSpiegel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Texas
    They have a generic brand that works pretty well that they sell at academy. I think they run around $20. I would personally try it out before spending money on a good rig. I bought a Galco Miami classic for $110 and then found i didn't really like the way it rode and concealed with my wardrobe.

Thanks man, exactly what I was looking for.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    hehhe yeah...

we might be adding vests to the monkey suits here at work.

at the meeting when they anounced that i was the onyl one who didnt groan. i was htinking "i get to buy a shoulder holster :)"

cseale86

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    East Houston
    hehhe yeah...

we might be adding vests to the monkey suits here at work.

at the meeting when they anounced that i was the onyl one who didnt groan. i was htinking "i get to buy a shoulder holster :)"

LUCKY!! I do industrial electrical work and i can't have a gun let alone ammo even in my car on the premises. Has something to do with homeland security etc. and being on a Coast Guard patrolled port. :(

I worked at an exxon location that was very heavily secured with search dogs. A co-worker of mine had been squirrel hunting over the weekend and a 20ga. shotgun hull was in the bed of his truck. One of the K-9s picked up on it, and security immediately searched the rest of the vehicle. The guy wasn't charged but was black balled from exxon and the contractor we were working for.

Top Bottom