• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • C_Hallbert

Color Commentator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK

General Stanley A. McChrystal, US Army Retired went out of his way to criticize and humiliate President Donald J. Trump. The man may be attempting to emulate previous Generals like George Patton and Douglas MacArthur, but he is certainly no Patton or MacArthur.

I am also suspicious that he might be anticipating a reward from some Leftist News Agency, Political Organization, or possibly considering a future political career which he believes will be enhanced by his dishonorable public display of impertinence towards our heroic, patriotic and always controversial President.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gaines67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2018
    Park City
    General Stanley A. McChrystal, US Army Retired went out of his way to criticize and humiliate President Donald J. Trump. The man may be attempting to emulate previous Generals like George Patton and Douglas MacArthur, but he is certainly no Patton or MacArthur.

I am also suspicious that he might be anticipating a reward from some Leftist News Agency, Political Organization, or possibly considering a future political career which he believes will be enhanced by his dishonorable public display of impertinence towards our heroic, patriotic and always controversial President.

The President humiliated himself.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Gee, 1/2 Pacific fleet command demoted or 'fired' as they don't know how to drive boats. Heck, my skipper could park a heavy cruiser next to a pier without tugs. Well, he did bounce it once.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Sounds like the author has never met a command officer. As someone that has spent their whole life around the military, all branches, I have met some good ones. Most good ones never make it past Major. A few Lt. Col..
    I have met, and still know, a lot of them that could not command a Boy Scout troop without help.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom