• Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    East Sandy. Why do you ask?
    I asked because it seemed odd an Oregon member would post without moving to or saying they are moving to Texas. It screamed agent.(yes, I admittedly wear a tin foil hat) Though I encourage everyone to fallow the rules, your presence seemed off. Do not take that as an insult. Glad you’re away from the valley. The political climate is horrible.
    ARJ Defense ad

Swagger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2018
    oregon
    You know what I find amusing, how everyone is so concerned about if it was legal... you all wanna know whats illegal? Not reporting all your income, because the IRShit wants a piece of every one of your dollars! And guess what, I can bet every single person on here has lied on their tax return! DID YOU KNOW- you also have to report any gifted money as income! And every dollar you made from your stuff sold on craigslist!! And I'll bet you didnt report it! Im calling the IRShit on you!...

Really, grow up people. Read my signature, it should tell you were I stand on this government crap and its laws. All things aside, just so the feds dont come after me, for the record, yes it was legally made.

Now, back to the OP subject, been trying to find some of those "machined freeze plug" cones or whatever they call it, to see if it will be quieter than the stepped baffle cones. The problem is in finding ones that are 26mm OD. This is going to be for a friends future build, throwing it out there so we dont start on that legal rant again.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    You know what I find amusing, how everyone is so concerned about if it was legal... you all wanna know whats illegal? Not reporting all your income, because the IRShit wants a piece of every one of your dollars! And guess what, I can bet every single person on here has lied on their tax return! DID YOU KNOW- you also have to report any gifted money as income! And every dollar you made from your stuff sold on craigslist!! And I'll bet you didnt report it! Im calling the IRShit on you!...

Really, grow up people. Read my signature, it should tell you were I stand on this government crap and its laws. All things aside, just so the feds dont come after me, for the record, yes it was legally made.

Now, back to the OP subject, been trying to find some of those "machined freeze plug" cones or whatever they call it, to see if it will be quieter than the stepped baffle cones. The problem is in finding ones that are 26mm OD. This is going to be for a friends future build, throwing it out there so we dont start on that legal rant again.
    Everything you said is pretty irrelevant to replying to suspicion, memes, ect. You can go on a rant all you want and I tried to be very clear why I said what I did. You come on here with classic atf meme content. I mean by all means welcome to TGT. I welcome you. Lol it’s just...come on dude. No original mention of “hey I’m an 07, check out what I made”. And being out of state too. It screamed atf meme. That’s all. Please don’t kill my dog.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I thought that was a pretty cool video. After looking at that, I can see why they were so cheap before the ATF bullshit laws.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I thought that was a pretty cool video. After looking at that, I can see why they were so cheap before the ATF bullshit laws.
    Yeah. I don’t think anyone here heard about a Bigfoot something company out of Washington state. When I helped work shows, one show was in Washington. Long story short this guy was selling “solvent traps” that looked like mag lights. The body would thread to a mag light bezel. A friend of mine thought it was cool and was gonna buy a kit with his card. I talked him out of it. A year later, maybe? That owner was raided by the atf and they had access to all customers who paid by card.

Working shows I was very good at spotting agents. It was just a game I had. I conducted all transactions lawfully. And blowing their cover is dangerous to any person undercover. It was just laughable how bad they act.

This threads op just tickled my spidey senses. The laws on silencer parts are bullshit. A silencer should not be nfa.

Please don’t shoot my dog.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I hear ya. Definitely something you want to follow the letter of the law about, but some of the stuff (like the silencer parts) is just insane.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It is. Along with a tax stamp. If it were up to me, I’d get rid of the gca of 68. Gun control, more so tax stamps, are just methods of income. A tax stamp doesn’t keep the streets safe. Banning new production of machine guns to the general public doesn’t do anything to stop crime. It’s just all putting a polish on a log. A big fat peanut filled log so people can feel safer.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Th stamp was originally intended to make owning any newly regulated firearms prohibitively expensive. If the tax had been adjusted for inflation over the years it would now cost over $3500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Th stamp was originally intended to make owning any newly regulated firearms prohibitively expensive. If the tax had been adjusted for inflation over the years it would now cost over $3500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I recall some crazy democrats wanting to jack up the cost. Gotta pay to play. It’s already infringement imo waiting for a bg check. Think about it. With the resources available, I hear about some people waiting for hours or days or states making laws to say you can’t get it until three days. Research Washington state pistol laws. My tax stamp took 5 months. I don’t care if it took a day. If you’re gtg to buy a gun, you should get it ASAP in your hands done deal. The time it takes to do transactions is simply infringement. Can’t find a way? Stop doing bg checks.

Top Bottom