• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I'd say you're pretty easy to find, you don't seem to have tried to stay anonymous. If he insists on a social media attack, that opens up a whole new can of worms, but one you can largely mitigate by turning off the ability for the public to comment. It also opens him up to much more scrutiny, which I'm sure he's aware of.

You're in a tough spot for sure, I really hope there is some good resolution for you. The ability to shoot on my own property is something I definitely dream of, but it ain't happening for me any time soon.
    ARJ Defense ad

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Rock fragments are not going to fly anywhere near that distance. Ricochets might. Tell them you want to see the projectiles or ask if they would prefer to show them to your attorney. If they say you are violating a specific law or ordinance, ask for the code. That would be my response.
    Record everything. If nothing else, a cheap burner phone in a case around your neck makes a pretty decent body cam.

Bullet and or holes in/on his property, tell the deputies you want ballistics test showing it they came from you and where not planted.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I didn’t read the entire thread...I would run cameras every time I shot.

Have one aimed at the neighbors house
    as well, so I can get his diatribe on record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I would try to have a family member shoot at the berm, while you are on his property with him to witness said rock fragments hitting his greehouse.

Maybe take video while on on his property so you can have evidence later on.

Unless your shooting a howitzer, I doubt there are fragments flying that far, considering how tall your burm is.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Build an indoor above ground dirt covered firing range using big concrete culvert pipes?
    Leave it open on both ends with a big air mover fan down on the target end.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    We have a bonafide, certified fruitcake down the road. Because of him the county passed an ordinance that you were required to have 10 acres to discharge a firearm on your property. He has 8. He was all the time shooting at who knows what. Didn't get along with his neighbors at all. Just saying...

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    STFU.jpg
    Where the yellow is, build a frame and have it covered in tin.
    A little forward of the targets, extending back to the berm.
    If anything is going to leave your property, it's gonna leave a hole in the tin. Unless you shoot over the tin shed. If that happens, your neighbor has a legitimate gripe.

Attachments

• STFU.jpg
      STFU.jpg
      575.1 KB · Views: 741

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    View attachment 180437 Where the yellow is, build a frame and have it covered in tin.
    A little forward of the targets, extending back to the berm.
    If anything is going to leave your property, it's gonna leave a hole in the tin. Unless you shoot over the tin shed. If that happens, your neighbor has a legitimate gripe.
    I could do it like a military bunker w/sandbags on the roof to contain anything bouncing around. Bandera gun club has railroad tie tunnels that you shoot through on the rifle range. You can't see anything but the target when you sit at the mouth of the tunnel. I could have a tunnel to shoot from and a cover at the targets.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    These are from the Bandera Gun Club Google Maps page. Joists over the pistol range & a railroad tie tunnel you shoot through on the rifle range.
    4f3cf4e73fbdf1fba24ac696f361dfb1.jpg
    6b68545458bf0e0bdac96b85cc21a4c3.jpg

Attachments

• 4f3cf4e73fbdf1fba24ac696f361dfb1.jpg
      4f3cf4e73fbdf1fba24ac696f361dfb1.jpg
      186.5 KB · Views: 615
    • 6b68545458bf0e0bdac96b85cc21a4c3.jpg
      6b68545458bf0e0bdac96b85cc21a4c3.jpg
      63.3 KB · Views: 597
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    I could do it like a military bunker w/sandbags on the roof to contain anything bouncing around. Bandera gun club has railroad tie tunnels that you shoot through on the rifle range. You can't see anything but the target when you sit at the mouth of the tunnel. I could have a tunnel to shoot from and a cover at the targets.

That sounds awful. It's your property and you don't have to accommodate the crazy neighbor.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I bet that would go far to help allay your neighbors fears, and you could construct it to give yourself some shade and rain protection in the process.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Don't bother recording every time you shoot. Your neighbor could just say, "Of course he doesn't have a recording of when he shot up my greenhouse, why would he record that?"
    If you ONLY record when you shoot, then sure. Security cameras should always be recording thought, and they show the time of recording.

The police are going to ask about what time the bullets/rocks/whatever hit the neighbor's property. The security cameras are going to show what was going on at that time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    If there was actual damage, then something did happen when he was out.
    But who did the damage? And when was it really done?

That idiot neighbor could do the damage himself, go out later, then come home and call the police.

Top Bottom