• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas
    Well after seeing all the fun everyone else with having with all their magpul equipped ARs I decided I would join in to the fun.

I had a Stag barreled upper that I pulled off another rifle and a fresh lower handy so I slapped in a LPK I had handy and then called my favorite online parts retailer, and said yes send me one of everything with magpul written on it. :-) A few days later I got the big brown box and after about 20 worth of work I had it all put together.

Finished product with Eotech 512
    IMG_0308..jpg

I took it to the range this morning to site it in. The Eotech fought with me a little bit getting it zeroed but after about 20 rounds I had it hitting where I wanted. I was able to put a 5 round group in to about 3 inches at 100 yards (crappy steel case ammo+ shooting with my elbows on the bench)

It was about this time that the my inner mall ninja came out. So I loaded a fresh mag and dumped it as quick as I could. I know this is not good practice but man is it fun.

IMG_0312..jpg
    Lynx Defense

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    It was about this time that the my inner mall ninja came out. So I loaded a fresh mag and dumped it as quick as I could. I know this is not good practice but man is it fun.
    If all the rounds from your mag dump went inside an 8" circle I'd say that's good practice, lol...

Top Bottom