• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I see... OH WAIT i just read your sig lmao. So that means its confirmed since you're in the loop, even though you may deny it, right?

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Thanks for clearing that up. I was wondering what George Strait had to do with MW3, unless his singing career has all along been a diversion for his clandestine activities.

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    I'm pre-ordering it hopefully next week along with Battlefield 3. It will be my first Battlefield, but I've always known the game was legit.

I waited in line for MW2 and had it beat by the time I went to sleep! It amazes me how much farther ahead Infinity Ward is to Treyarch..

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    We've got a few COD players here!

If any of you play PS3 and are interested in joining a 18+ clan let me know.
    We began about 2 1/2 years ago and enjoy competing in tournaments and playing together.
    We do require tryouts but its not based on your kd ratio. We're more interested in people who play for the objectives and understand communication and teamwork.
    If you'd like to fill out an application or just drop by to check us out, come to fatalcorruption.com.

Top Bottom