• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    https://muskegonpundit.blogspot.com/2019/03/radical-muslims-murder-32-nigerian.html
    This happened last week.

Surely it made headlines for days.

Surely it was covered 24/7 on the MSM.

Surely Muslim leaders and Imams world wide voiced condemnation.

Oh. Wait.

I don’t recall world monuments going dark in memoriam for those , or any other victims of Islamic Terror.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Need Trump to tweet about this for anyone to acknowledge the massacre. Then of course the MSM would say he was inciting the kind of violence that occurred in NZ.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    It's Africa, the media pretty much ignores every atrocity there until it gets too big to ignore.

Having been on the continent a few times, I’d tend to agree. Probably on the only accurate reporting on the continent that’s even remotely considered mainstream would be BBC Africa, and even there, they tend to ignore anything related to the Chinese on the continent.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I can tell you when I was over in East Africa it was a shit show. The grudges are religious, tribal, and even ethnic. The education level is pitiful and even if there are laws against firearms (I have no idea because it seems like every group has them) you wouldn't know it. I was glad to get out and I'll never go back.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I can tell you when I was over in East Africa it was a shit show. The grudges are religious, tribal, and even ethnic. The education level is pitiful and even if there are laws against firearms (I have no idea because it seems like every group has them) you wouldn't know it. I was glad to get out and I'll never go back.
    I had the same experiences on the West Coast of Africa, and made the same observations.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Our church is sending a group to a different part of Africa soon. I’ll be praying for them. Though I’d almost rather be there praying and pulling security. Can’t imagine my toys would be welcome though. By the gov, not the folks from my church.

I’ve only been to Africa a few times in my mil travels and it’s the least likely place I’d want to return.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Our church is sending a group to a different part of Africa soon. I’ll be praying for them. Though I’d almost rather be there praying and pulling security. Can’t imagine my toys would be welcome though. By the gov, not the folks from my church.

I’ve only been to Africa a few times in my mil travels and it’s the least likely place I’d want to return.

If you know the right people you can pick up a full auto AK for a Benjamin. You can pick up a GOOD one for about 300.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I've been reading the Christian death toll in Nigeria is even higher.

It's Africa, the media pretty much ignores every atrocity there until it gets too big to ignore.

Officials avoid words like “genocide” because it would elicit a UN response.

So instead, the continent is basically ignored.

But make no mistake, this has been going on for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom