• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Anyone get their free 2 hrs of double xp from elite yet? I have done everything i was supposed to just havent recieved it and was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I got a spam email last night that was titled "Get the gear from the game!" and it had "as seen in MW3" stuff in the ad

as seen in MW3.jpg

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    Anyone get their free 2 hrs of double xp from elite yet? I have done everything i was supposed to just havent recieved it and was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem.

I don't have Elite, but from what I've been hearing they are having problems with getting Elite to work. You can get Double XP w/ Mt. Dew as well!

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    Also, they've already put out the first round of bans! People boost ranking and Aim Bots. Pretty pathetic.

Game is still legit tho! Only problem I'm having right now is the slight delay from when I aim/pull trigger and fire and I die first. These other ppl must be VERY quick b/c they are killing me when I have been waiting for them to come around the corner... Been screaming a lot of F bombs lately

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    The game is good, but damn! I seem to survive about 30-45 sec on the small maps. I was a good player on the other games. Also I dont like how I respawn and as soon as I do someone knifes or shoots me.

Top Bottom