APOD Firearms

Mitch McConnell to step down as GOP leader of the Senate.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Drizzle, Drazzle, Druzzle, Drome, time for this one to step down.

tooter-turtle-46451009-db36-46eb-a3a0-e863a552064-resize-750.jpeg

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    He (MM) and many of the OLD CRIMINAL men and women should have been VOTED OUT or RETIRED a very, very long time ago!

A whole BUNCH of them, R/D and Left/Right men and women, should be locked up in their District of Criminals OLD FOLKS HOME - outside of POWER - OUTSIDE of CONGRESS and OUTSIDE of the WHITE HOUSE or IN JAIL.

MOST of them are BUSHIE - VP DICK C TYPES and BIDEN - HILL/BILL - OBAMA - NULAND/KAGAN - PNAC LOVING (PNAC = PROJECT FOR THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY.) Neo Cons aka neo con job artists on the right and left - warmongering nut jobs who give more of a rats @@@ for Ukraine, Israel, etc. than the US of A!

They are NOT conservative at all! IKE was right!

They are GRIFTERS/THIEVES/LIARS and TRAITORS to the USA and to our own CONSTITUTION!

They are money laundering THUGS just like the MOB along with INSIDE STOCK TRADING DEALS made by many of them - one example now - think of old - drunk Nancy P and her husband now.

The MOB - MAFIA of olden times most likely had more honesty than these sons of guns from ALL SIDES of the political spectrum!

Almost ALL of them not only LOOK, SPEAK, THINK and ACT half dead (Inside and outside!) as in being puppets with someone else pulling their strings (Obiden) or whispering in their ears (Jarvanka) - they NEED TO GO AWAY and live in their LA LA LAND of senile dementia and crazy land!

I would love for them to just GO AWAY quicky and SHUT THE BLAZES UP!

I want them to PAY for their dirty deeds and WAR CRIMES.

Plus I want the BIG MAN (Biden.) and the rest of them on the L and R to RETURN all of the money laundering money AND goods that THEY and their GRIFTER CHILDREN passed along and MADE with President Z, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, China, Russia, Israel, etc. with STATE SECRETS and DEALS while they were IN and OUT of the White House with their DADDIES.

This goes for all of the GRIFTER children and friends of ALL CONGRESS CREATURES too!

Then after ALL OF THE MONEY is returned with INTEREST = I want them held accountable for WAR CRIMES ALONG with their FOREIGN BUDDIES!

I want them to pay for being traitors to the US TAXPAYER and to the Constitution!

They give more of a rat's @@@ to other countries WORLDWIDE and not just to the STINKING and CORRUPT Ukraine, Israel, etc. than they CARE ABOUT OUR OWN COUNTRY, OUR OWN BORDERS and CITIZENS and LEGAL - HONEST immigrants.

They love criminals - illegal aliens and criminal citizens than they CARE ABOUT and RESPECT THE HONEST TAX PAYING US CITIZEN who is honest and pays THEIR dang salaries, retirement, tons of BENNIES and golden parachute packages to some BIG SHOT LOBBYING FIRM!

Old Lady Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    He (MM) and many of the OLD CRIMINAL men and women should have been VOTED OUT or RETIRED a very, very long time ago!

A whole BUNCH of them, R/D and Left/Right men and women, should be locked up in their District of Criminals OLD FOLKS HOME - outside of POWER - OUTSIDE of CONGRESS and OUTSIDE of the WHITE HOUSE or IN JAIL.

MOST of them are BUSHIE - VP DICK C TYPES and BIDEN - HILL/BILL - OBAMA - NULAND/KAGAN - PNAC LOVING (PNAC = PROJECT FOR THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY.) Neo Cons aka neo con job artists on the right and left - warmongering nut jobs who give more of a rats @@@ for Ukraine, Israel, etc. than the US of A!

They are NOT conservative at all! IKE was right!

They are GRIFTERS/THIEVES/LIARS and TRAITORS to the USA and to our own CONSTITUTION!

They are money laundering THUGS just like the MOB along with INSIDE STOCK TRADING DEALS made by many of them - one example now - think of old - drunk Nancy P and her husband now.

The MOB - MAFIA of olden times most likely had more honesty than these sons of guns from ALL SIDES of the political spectrum!

Almost ALL of them not only LOOK, SPEAK, THINK and ACT half dead (Inside and outside!) as in being puppets with someone else pulling their strings (Obiden) or whispering in their ears (Jarvanka) - they NEED TO GO AWAY and live in their LA LA LAND of senile dementia and crazy land!

I would love for them to just GO AWAY quicky and SHUT THE BLAZES UP!

I want them to PAY for their dirty deeds and WAR CRIMES.

Plus I want the BIG MAN (Biden.) and the rest of them on the L and R to RETURN all of the money laundering money AND goods that THEY and their GRIFTER CHILDREN passed along and MADE with President Z, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, China, Russia, Israel, etc. with STATE SECRETS and DEALS while they were IN and OUT of the White House with their DADDIES.

This goes for all of the GRIFTER children and friends of ALL CONGRESS CREATURES too!

Then after ALL OF THE MONEY is returned with INTEREST = I want them held accountable for WAR CRIMES ALONG with their FOREIGN BUDDIES!

I want them to pay for being traitors to the US TAXPAYER and to the Constitution!

They give more of a rat's @@@ to other countries WORLDWIDE and not just to the STINKING and CORRUPT Ukraine, Israel, etc. than they CARE ABOUT OUR OWN COUNTRY, OUR OWN BORDERS and CITIZENS and LEGAL - HONEST immigrants.

They love criminals - illegal aliens and criminal citizens than they CARE ABOUT and RESPECT THE HONEST TAX PAYING US CITIZEN who is honest and pays THEIR dang salaries, retirement, tons of BENNIES and golden parachute packages to some BIG SHOT LOBBYING FIRM!

Old Lady Cate
    PS:

I want CRIMINAL - fraudster/con man - BS artist FAUCI and all of his DIRTY and RICH ILK to pay for the Trump/Fauci KILL SHOTS and ALL of the damage that was done and IS still being done to people who have NOT DIED YET from Operation Warp Speed but are still suffering and have LONG TERM health issues from those shots.

Plus pay for those who have DIED due to being forced to take the shots or LOSE their careers, house, finances, etc. by the .gov mandates that many PLACES enforced IN THEIR OWN WAY. ALL kinds of professions in .gov and NON .gov work.

ONE of the biggest PSYOPS OUT THERE in US History was Operation Warp Speed from a to z along with the Q and QANON FREAK SHOW PSYOP!

Spit!

Plus to PAY FOR ALL of the damages done to ALL of the military men, police, hospital workers and SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE who were HURT or killed by shots or hurt or killed BY NOT TAKING THEM and they LOST IT ALL one way or the other.

Old Lady Cate
    PS: I am aware of the military reversal stance now too.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Cornyn is vying for the job. And some consider him a serious candidate with a chance to succeed McConnell.

I sincerely hope that doesn't happen, but not sure it can be stopped.

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    I have been following the death of MC's sister in law - his second wife's sister down there in TEXAS.

My first thought was that someone is giving old MC a 'WARNING'. Uh huh.

The history, past and present, about his wife's sister is interesting in it's own way. Financial and with other matters and not just in shipping (Family business.) but in banking, etc. Plus with her second husband who has some INTERESTING history there too!

I think (?) that her (The sister in law's.) first husband died not too long (?) after they were married. He was VERY wealthy too. BUT do not take my word on this and I am going by my memory from what I read in some overseas news. And I read a LOT!

They or the news IGNORED IT AT FIRST and, a little bit later on, the TEXAS LE decided to investigate the ACCIDENT (?) with the lady and her car INTO THE WATER on their own ranch.

They - LE thought it was suspicious the second time around but not immediately.

Now, the LAST that I read a couple of days ago, said that they want to BLAME the vehicle for not working right even though the dead lady was driving it and INTO the water.

Then they said that she could not GET OUT of it even though she lasted some time IN IT ALIVE plus with 'rescue workers' helping out. They said that they could not BREAK THE GLASS on that fancy/dancy car.

May she rest in peace - my SINCERE condolences to her family even if I do not care for MC.

ADDED MORE above.

Old Lady Cate

PS: I am not going to put up my former news USA and the UK's - Daily Mail, etc. LINKS that I had saved and told my husband and some friends about this specific news story. They are easy to find in a good search online.

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I have been following the death of MC's sister in law - his second wife's sister down there in TEXAS.

My first thought was that someone is giving old MC a 'WARNING'. Uh huh.

The history, past and present, about his wife's sister is interesting in it's own way. Financial and with other matters and not just in shipping (Family business.) but in banking, etc. Plus with her second husband who has some INTERESTING history there too!

I think (?) that her (The sister in law's.) first husband died not too long (?) after they were married. He was VERY wealthy too. BUT do not take my word on this and I am going by my memory from what I read in some overseas news. And I read a LOT!

They or the news IGNORED IT AT FIRST and, a little bit later on, the TEXAS LE decided to investigate the ACCIDENT (?) with the lady and her car INTO THE WATER on their own ranch.

They - LE thought it was suspicious the second time around but not immediately.

Now, the LAST that I read a couple of days ago, said that they want to BLAME the vehicle for not working right even though the dead lady was driving it and INTO the water.

Then they said that she could not GET OUT of it even though she lasted some time IN IT ALIVE plus with 'rescue workers' helping out. They said that they could not BREAK THE GLASS on that fancy/dancy car.

May she rest in peace - my SINCERE condolences to her family even if I do not care for MC.

ADDED MORE above.

Old Lady Cate

PS: I am not going to put up my former news USA and the UK's - Daily Mail, etc. LINKS that I had saved and told my husband and some friends about this specific news story. They are easy to find in a good search online.
    Say what?

Top Bottom