• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txmikenlisa1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    NE Dallas County
    Very nice near new pack that is full of everything you might need short of the tools for performing surgery. I would say that this pack is physician, EMT Intermediate or paramedic, or ER / critical care nurse level in nature. You would need to add any medicines you wanted to carry such as burn creams, antibiotic ointments, eye, ear, nose drops, fluids, etc.... But everything you need to bandage and close wounds, intubate and ventilate (only mac3 miller2 blades included), start IVs, and perform minor procedures is included here. This is way way more advanced and thorough a medical bag than the STOMP medical bags that you find online. Those sell for about $500 and do not include even half of what is included in this pack. I can send a more complete list of whats in the pack to those seriously interested.

Im looking for $550 cash/obo on the pack or trades/ trades plus cash ($650 trade value). Trades I would consider are: AR in 5.56, Glock 19 3rd or 4th gen, CZ75 PO1, Kahr K9, Remington 870 Tactical shotgun. May even consider taking ammo in trade. Factory loaded only. 9mm, .38spcl, .357mag, 7.62x39 SP or HP only.

medpak1.gif

medpak3.gif

medpak6.gif

medpak5.gif

Intubation pouch:
    intubationpouch.gif

medpak2.gif
    Target Sports

Top Bottom