• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thegomezclan

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kerrville Tx
    There is a gun show this weekend here in Lubbock (10-22 and 10-23). Just wondering how many members are going. I will be going with some of my sons looking to trade some guns.
    Lynx Defense

Thegomezclan

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kerrville Tx
    We are wanting to trade or sell two 1911. We want to go to all 9mm. Ones a nickel plated RIA tactical and the other is a tactical Citadel. Both are full size.

Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    Thought I got a good deal on some ammo. Sure I don't know what powder is in them or how much but if they go down range them I'm happy. I see the guy at the shows all the time so I'm sure they're good rounds.

.223 brass hand loads - 700rnds fmj & and 200 rnds V-max for $300.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Ammo cans were over priced, and couldn't find any lowers. The only Spikes lowers were $150, and were the spider logo ones. If it had been the Punisher logo, I would've bought it, but it was just too expensive for my taste. No PSA lowers. :(

Philo Beddoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Lubbock, Tx.
    I went today, found a few AR goodies. Going again tomorrow. I'm the guy who'll be wearing a light gray Adams Roof Tech t-shirt and a black Craft International ballcap with skull on it..

tmd11111

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Angelo, Tx
    I just got back from there. Only a 3 hour drive each way. Sold my NIB Sig P245 for my asking price and also sold a Colt New Agent 9mm 100th Anniversary that I recently took as part of a trade but didn't care for. I also managed to snag a Ruger 22/45 Lite and a Kel-Tec P-11 really cheap. One thing I did notice is that it seems like AR prices are going through the roof. That or its just that all the big money in Lubbock can afford to pay too much for them. Didn't see much as far as reloading supplys goes but all in all it was worth the trip for me.

Top Bottom