• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joethe33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    San Antonio
    So at almost every Houston area gun show there's a specific dealer that just mainly sells century arms AK type rifles. Namely WASR's and things of that nature. (Perhaps some others) Honestly, as far as dealers go this one is, from what I can tell the most predominate seller of these types of rifles. My goal for this thread is to find this individual dealer. I purchased a 10/63 from him back in March and haven't been able to attend a show in a good while. What I'm after is just some information if anyone has any. Aside from what's already been said, from what I understand this person resides in Katy, TX. If anyone here has ever attended a show at the GRB or Pasadena you should know which vendor I'm talking about. If anyone has any information that would be great.
    Venture Surplus ad

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    That might be the one.. I just remember buying a 10/63 for 399.99 back in march. I see from the website you guys have one on the wall. Is that the only ak variant or do you have more and for how much?

Sorry I do not work there. The link listed is as our store. That was an unknown error on my part when I pasted in the link.

Top Bottom