• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Every situation is fluid and different. What anyone of us would have done or would do, does not really matter. We weren't there. All we can do is what you have suggested. Be keenly aware of the exits, keenly aware of our environment at all times and armed whenever possible. It is our individual responsibility to train, and train often with the correct training that fits our individual needs. jmho......

Well put

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    My thought process here: I would not point a gun at someone without the intent of using it. I am no lawbreaker and everyone thinks differently but I would have to assume that the BGs are thinking the same thing. If they have guns but are pointed up it is one thing. If they are pointed at me or others it is different. Time to defend myself properly.

All this is being said by a man that hasn't been in that situation. Who knows what will happen in the real world? I may end up in the fetal position crying like a baby.

Sammy654d

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2013
    Austin Metro
    Have wife lying on booth seat "scared". Tell wife to get under table when she hears the bangs.

Hold out wallet and purse, Make perp reach a bit for it. I carry AIWB. Glock in right hand under table.

Shoot him in the head when he reaches for wallet. Keep pulling trigger until I get a CNS hit and he drops like lead.

Get up and away from the table to draw fire away from wife if any. Shoot next closest perp being backstop careful as possible in that situation.

Top Bottom