• Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    https://www.leupold.com/service-support/resources/counterfeit-warning

How to Check for Authenticity
    All Leupold riflescopes are given an individual serial number. Counterfeit scopes often use a fake serial number, all identical serial numbers, or incorrect numbering convention. If you find a scope that is suspect, simply write down the serial number and call 1-800-LEUPOLD to ask if the scope is authentic. In most cases, we can confirm a scope’s authenticity by its serial number.

Leupold riflescopes are all designed, machined, and assembled in our Beaverton Oregon manufacturing facility. We do not have any other riflescope manufacturing facilities or offices anywhere in the world. So if you come across a Leupold riflescope being shipped into the United States from China, it is a very likely a counterfeit.

We encourage all consumers to protect intellectual property and combat counterfeits by reporting suspected counterfeits to www.iprcenter.gov/referral or by sending us detailed information using the Ask a Leupold Expert form and selecting “Counterfeit Issue” for the “How can we help you?” question.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    image.gif

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    ROFL

OP-

This email came to me, but I think it was meant for you:

I am Henry Rotich, Kenyan minister of finance and national treasure.I'm writing to inform you about your fund which will be transfer in to your Bank account in next 24 Hours Through investors Bank.

This is brought back by the united embassy from the government of Kenya in East Africa. Eight.four million united states dollars $8,400,000,00 usd that was assigned to be Transfer to your Bank Account from Investors Bank. Honorable president Uhuru Kenyatta the president of this country has agreed with world bank and Investors Bank.
    Also reconfirm your details for the Bank wire transfer by filling the form below and send it immediately for verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

fill the form below:

1. full names :
    2. residential address :
    3. mobile number:
    4. fax number :
    5. occupation :
    6. sex :
    7. age :
    8. nationality :
    9. country :
    10. marital status ;

INFORMATION FROM THE BANK IS REQUIRED:

1 BAME NAME........

2 ACCOUNT NAME.......

3 ACCOUNT NUMBER........

4 COPY OF YOUR I.D CARD OR YOUR DRIVERS LICENCE....
    You can contact investors bank on.
    Investors Bank
    Contact Person: Thomas Lee Baileys
    customer care E-mail info@investorsbank-us.com
    Tel: +1 323 375 1136

ACCEPT MY HEARTY CONGRATULATION AGAIN!!!

The Unclaimed Assets Trust Fund was created under Section 44 of the Unclaimed Financial Assets Act, No. 40 of 2011. It is vested in, and operated and managed by the Authority. The Fund receive remittances from holders all moneys that become or are deemed to be unclaimed assets and other payments required by the Act or by any other written law to be paid into the Fund.

Payments are also made out of the Fund to rightful owners of unclaimed assets once identified.
    The Authority has received remittances amounting to KShs. 8.70 billion from holders into the Trust Fund Account including FOREX in various denominations. Reports have been made for 241,346,342 shares.

The Authority has so far received claims amounting to KShs. 139 million from 3039 claimants.
    Unclaimed Financial Assets Regulations, 2018, recently gazetted, formalizes processes relating to management of unclaimed financial assets.

yours sincerely,
    Henry Rotich
    Kenyan minister of finance and national treasure.
    Shop 11, 2nd Floor, Kikinga House, Kiambu Rd, Kiambu
    Nairobi Kenya.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    ROFL

OP-

This email came to me, but I think it was meant for you:

I am Henry Rotich, Kenyan minister of finance and national treasure.I'm writing to inform you about your fund which will be transfer in to your Bank account in next 24 Hours Through investors Bank.

This is brought back by the united embassy from the government of Kenya in East Africa. Eight.four million united states dollars $8,400,000,00 usd that was assigned to be Transfer to your Bank Account from Investors Bank. Honorable president Uhuru Kenyatta the president of this country has agreed with world bank and Investors Bank.
    Also reconfirm your details for the Bank wire transfer by filling the form below and send it immediately for verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

fill the form below:

1. full names :
    2. residential address :
    3. mobile number:
    4. fax number :
    5. occupation :
    6. sex :
    7. age :
    8. nationality :
    9. country :
    10. marital status ;

INFORMATION FROM THE BANK IS REQUIRED:

1 BAME NAME........

2 ACCOUNT NAME.......

3 ACCOUNT NUMBER........

4 COPY OF YOUR I.D CARD OR YOUR DRIVERS LICENCE....
    You can contact investors bank on.
    Investors Bank
    Contact Person: Thomas Lee Baileys
    customer care E-mail info@investorsbank-us.com
    Tel: +1 323 375 1136

ACCEPT MY HEARTY CONGRATULATION AGAIN!!!

The Unclaimed Assets Trust Fund was created under Section 44 of the Unclaimed Financial Assets Act, No. 40 of 2011. It is vested in, and operated and managed by the Authority. The Fund receive remittances from holders all moneys that become or are deemed to be unclaimed assets and other payments required by the Act or by any other written law to be paid into the Fund.

Payments are also made out of the Fund to rightful owners of unclaimed assets once identified.
    The Authority has received remittances amounting to KShs. 8.70 billion from holders into the Trust Fund Account including FOREX in various denominations. Reports have been made for 241,346,342 shares.

The Authority has so far received claims amounting to KShs. 139 million from 3039 claimants.
    Unclaimed Financial Assets Regulations, 2018, recently gazetted, formalizes processes relating to management of unclaimed financial assets.

yours sincerely,
    Henry Rotich
    Kenyan minister of finance and national treasure.
    Shop 11, 2nd Floor, Kikinga House, Kiambu Rd, Kiambu
    Nairobi Kenya.
    Hey Bro, you are getting SCREWED on that deal. I just my money the other day, check it out:

Hey man, if your light, let me know I'll give you a few Mill to hold you over. You can use this money to buy those scopes too...

zimbabwe-100-trillion_med_hr.jpg

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Couple of things..........

Says Illuminated.......it's not..

Brand: Unbranded/Generic......

MPN: Does Not Apply UPC: Does not apply

When it's too good to be true.........

lo67830.jpg

Hey..if it's real....it would be a pretty darn good deal...

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    :laughing: at least they call it a clone in the description..

"The RMR red dot sight can't turn off,but one battery can work more than 45 days"
    Oooooh 45 days... I've got a real RMR that's been on the same battery for over 4 years.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    :laughing: at least they call it a clone in the description..

"The RMR red dot sight can't turn off,but one battery can work more than 45 days"
    Oooooh 45 days... I've got a real RMR that's been on the same battery for over 4 years.
    $900+ bucks buys a LOT of batteries, LOL

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I don't know how long this last
    But, you can get a Leupold VX-III 1.5-5x20 for under $70 on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEUPOLD-1-5-5X20-Optics-Riflescope-Hunting-Scopes-Mil-dot-Illuminated-Tactical/253524653588?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Mine came yesterday and it looks crisp, new and bright. Can't wait to get it to the range!
    Michael

A sucker born every minute.

https://www.leupold.com/service-support/resources/counterfeit-warning

rednekked

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Rockport
    I checked with Leuplod - the scope is a fake. But it is still a darn good scope. Not sure I want to send it back! Where else can I get a high quality 1.5-5 scope for $66?
    And, yes, Leupold scopes are made in China. If not 100% assembled there they are made from parts manufactured in China. Don't care what Leupold says - they closed some of the US plants and sent the business the China. I have first-hand knowledge that the scope tube factory in Chesterfield, Mo has been closed and the jobs moved to China. (Japanese cameras are made in China too, but that doesn't change their quality.)

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom