• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I am not sure if this has been posted before and even if it was, it needs to be posted again. It needs to be posted a thousand times at a million places. I believe this is one of the best tools to inform and educate people on why gun control and gun bans are dangerous. I NEED YOUR HELP. I plan to get in touch with the company that produced this doc. and get permission to mass produce and distribute this. After permission has been granted, I would ask someone with video editing skills to edit certain things so that more people will watch this without feeling offended and wanting to turn it off due to the graphic images. Also, I feel the interviews should come before the film. Then I think we should put together a group that will manage donations to help pay for the cost of getting these on DVDs and shipping them out to people who volunteer to help distribute. I am going to do this with or without anyones help, but It would be nearly impossible to do this without your help. Please weigh in and give advice or ideas on how this can be done. It is time to act. We can all see that they are working tirelessly to disarm us, and if we allow them to accomplish their agenda, we will become like the people in this footage. For now, please watch this and have everyone you know watch this. If some of us members can get together and work on a way to fund and distribute this to people who would otherwise be manipulated by the media, we can make a huge impact on the ease that the government would have otherwise had, pushing their agenda. This has become less about wanting to keep and bare arms and more about the necessity to do so, in order to protect our republic from a fearful government that would inevitably repeat history. Let's prevent "we the people", from becoming "we the victims".

POST THIS ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGES AND ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME!

Why I will die before I register or hand over my arms.

If you are completely willing to participate and think this is a good idea, voice your opinion and those of us that want to give this a try, can meet in a group chat to get this organized and ready to go. Thank you and God bless.
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:
    Top Bottom