• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Not gonna read the article cause I don't feel like getting mad right now.

I will say that it would be nothing but disrespectful to the families and have no effect on the NRA. Those who blame the NRA for the actions of murderers have already shown themselves and are a couple cents short of a dollar.

arordonez84

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    Ignorant bastard it was even said by the official county medical examiner that no AR was used in the shooting but the damage has already been done by the media...SMH

Doc Roe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Am I the only one who saw MM's name in the link and almost immediately thought "oh great, it's this fuckwit again"? Honestly, I get a bit pissed any time someone even brings up that God-forsaken waste of space/air/resources.

If he goes through with this, I honestly expect people to call for him to be put on trial... I'm pretty sure there's -something- criminal/illegal that could be slapped onto this kind of shit. At the very least, I expect the families of the kids to be outraged and screaming for blood.

There are some lines that you just don't cross unless you're willing to face -severe- penalties/repercussions. This is one of them.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    He hates them but is also a lifetime member of the NRA, and admitted to it during one of his "documentaries".

He's a life member because only life members can become President. He seriously thought he could become NRA Prez and destroy it from inside out. Of course he forgot to mention that in the film.

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    Ignorant bastard it was even said by the official county medical examiner that no AR was used in the shooting but the damage has already been done by the media...SMH

I don't know where this keeps coming from.

Straight from the Connecticut State Police:

despp: ** UPDATE ** State Police Identify Weapons in Sandy Hook Investigation

** UPDATE **

STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;
    INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

Seized inside the school:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round magazine

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

The shooter used the Bushmaster .223 to murder 20 children and six adults inside the school; he used a handgun to take his own life inside the school. No other weapons were used in this crime. This case remains under investigation.

Lt. J. Paul Vance

drew02a

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Don't worry. The photo's will never be released because the shooting never really happened
    tinfoilhat.gif

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX

Pinlifter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    DFW
    Agreed...

Personally, I don't believe that he used it.

The school used video monitors and access control systems... They would not have allowed a person with an AR-15 in. Sorry, I don't buy it that he "broke down the door".

#1gunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Dallas
    This!

I believe a school door is not as flimsy as a trailer home door! Most of them are metal and close magnetically or with some other force.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Don't worry guys. He's just excited cause the soda ban in New York was overturned. After he gets some ounces of syrup into his bloodstream, he'll calm down.

Top Bottom