58950a2a8faf0c1c133f0d4e6160da97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TexasPatriot1916

Active-Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2018
    Dallas
    Me and My Wife Came From That Communist Rat Hole 4 Months ago. My Friend you have know Idea how bad it is. This list is just the tip of the iceberg it is truly the land of Crazy's. I pray to God That Those Filthy Commies don't come to this Great state and destroy it along with our Basic Freedoms !!!!

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    About 20 years ago I was looking into moving to San Diego, but the same wage scale I had in Washington was paying about $2.00 an hour less (prevailing wage). I figured I would have to live in the Imperial Valley and drive 2 hours to work for $2.00 less, screw that. Glad that's as far as it went.

A headhunter called me about 20 years ago about an opportunity in San Diego. Living in Texas all my life, I had no intentions of moving but listened to his pitch. My skills were in high demand but the job he offered paid less. They paid sunshine dollars - less pay for a "desirable" location. I just laughed thinking how my cost of living would increase and force me to eat beanie weenies 7 days a week.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Me and My Wife Came From That Communist Rat Hole 4 Months ago. My Friend you have know Idea how bad it is. This list is just the tip of the iceberg it is truly the land of Crazy's. I pray to God That Those Filthy Commies don't come to this Great state and destroy it along with our Basic Freedoms !!!!

Yup.
    Been a Texan for two years now, I don’t even like going back to CA for business or to visit.

When my job moved my position back to Los Angeles last February, I let them fire me. I’m a Texan now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom