• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Too late now...25 rinos joined the dems to vote in favor of cloture of the bill. Obamacare is fully funded. Who the $#@! made the Senate rule that you could change the wording of a bill the house passed without having to send it back to the house, goto be one of the most asinine Senate procedures I've ever seen. Anyone know what brilliant congress came up with that one?

Um it has to go back to house now. Both houses of congress have to approve the same version of the bill.
    Venture Surplus ad

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Too late now...25 rinos joined the dems to vote in favor of cloture of the bill. Obamacare is fully funded. Who the **** made the Senate rule that you could change the wording of a bill the house passed without having to send it back to the house, goto be one of the most asinine Senate procedures I've ever seen. Anyone know what brilliant congress came up with that one?

This is incorrect. We are currently at a stalemate with house and senate having different bills.

who do you think is going to blink first? Steel balls Reid or crybaby Boehner?

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Obama Republicans;Here are the 25 Senate Republicans who voted to allow Harry Reid (D-NV) and the Democrats to fund Obamacare today:

Lamar Alexander (R-TN) John Cornyn (R-TX)
    Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
    John Barrasso (R-WY) John Hoeven (R-ND)
    Roy Blunt (R-MO) Johnny Isakson (R-GA)
    John Boozman (R-AR) Mike Johanns (R-NE)
    Richard Burr (R-NC) Ron Johnson (R-WI)
    Saxby Chambliss (R-GA) Mark Kirk (R-IL)
    Jeff Chiesa (R-NJ) John McCain (R-AZ)
    Dan Coats (R-IN) Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
    Tom Coburn (R-OK) Lisa Murkowksi (R-AK)
    Thad Cochran (R-MS) John Thune (R-SD)
    Susan Collins (R-ME) Roger Wicker (R-MS)
    Bob Corker (R-TN)

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Obama Republicans;Here are the 25 Senate Republicans who voted to allow Harry Reid (D-NV) and the Democrats to fund Obamacare today:

Lamar Alexander (R-TN)
    John Cornyn (R-TX)
    Kelly Ayotte (R-NH)
    Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
    John Barrasso (R-WY)
    John Hoeven (R-ND)
    Roy Blunt (R-MO)
    Johnny Isakson (R-GA)
    John Boozman (R-AR)
    Mike Johanns (R-NE)
    Richard Burr (R-NC)
    Ron Johnson (R-WI)
    Saxby Chambliss (R-GA)
    Mark Kirk (R-IL)
    Jeff Chiesa (R-NJ)
    John McCain (R-AZ)
    Dan Coats (R-IN)
    Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
    Tom Coburn (R-OK)
    Lisa Murkowksi (R-AK)
    Thad Cochran (R-MS)
    John Thune (R-SD)
    Susan Collins (R-ME)
    Roger Wicker (R-MS)
    Bob Corker (R-TN)

At least we know who the pretenders are now. You dont go to Washington to "go along to get along". You go to Washington to fight for the people who elected you to that office. Not go up there and act like some pompas assh*le who thinks they know better than everyone else.

ErickWyatt4TX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2013
    Rockport, TX
    Erick needs your help to Bring America Back.

Visit www.ErickWyatt.com and join #WyattsWarriors today.

Erick Wyatt For US Senate for Texas
    @ErickPWyatt

About Erick Wyatt

Erick Wyatt was born on June 23, 1978 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Erick was adopted on June 22, 1979, one day before he turned 1. He was raised primarily in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma where he attended neighborhood public schools and graduated from Del City High School. Immediately following graduation Erick Wyatt enlisted in the United States Army. Erick has served multiple tours at Fort Hood, TX throughout his career and was stationed in Galveston Texas with the US Coast Guard on 9/11. On August 15, 2007 Wyatt was severely injured by an Iraq mortar attack while serving on his first tour of duty. During his medical rehabilitation he met former United States Navy Seaman Allyson Riggen. They married in July 2011 and have two children Joshua and Alexandrea (Lexi).

Why I'm Running

I’m running to serve, and I mean that in the old fashioned patriotic sense of the word. During my military career, I learned one thing above all else – serving others is more important than being served.

Our founding fathers envisioned a Senate where citizens, steeped in local values and rooted in real life experience, served with focus and commitment. Today, too many of the individuals we send to Washington have become career politicians – more interested in playing politics than finding solutions. I’m running for US Senate because our country is in grave trouble. We’re in trouble because we have strayed away from the very principles that the country was founded on. If elected, I will be a strong advocate for limited government, less spending, lower taxes, individual liberty, and preserving the Constitution.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Cornyn is a major RINO. In a state the size of Texas, I have no doubt there are more Cruz types that will take his seat. The Tea Party is beginning to talk about a fellow named Tom Cotton. We can hope.

Top Bottom