• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    My doctor told me I smoke too much and drink way too much coffee, I had the heart of a 90 year old man. He said I would be dead in 4-6 years if I did not do what he told me and quit.
    So,,,,,I quit.
    I still smoke and drink too much coffee.
    That was in 1993.
    I quit going to him.

From an idjit coffeeholic

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    From the lying ultra-liberal (it's always for the good of the children)-

Samadi instead says that marijuana has unknown long-term side effects but fails to even discuss them or provide an evidence.

It actually causes heart attacks. It increases your heart rate. And on and on. We’re seeing in Colorado that we had 13 kids that came to the emergency [room] and ended up in the ICU as a result of overdose from marijuana. Now we have crack babies coming in because pregnant women are smoking this whole marijuana business.”

COMMENTS-
    Samuel on March 2, 2015 at 1:31 pm
    What??? Crack babies coming in because of maijuana???? Is that like ice cream from a cow pie? Or, maybe, doctor from a fraud. I’m not following.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I've always been a "it's your body, your life, you decide" guy. Want to smoke MJ, drink booze, whatever... go for it as long as it doesn't endanger others. IE driving or engaging in other such activities. I figure the more people that croak before Social Security and Medicare benefits, the better for the rest of us. Of course you all know that was tongue in cheek!

Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    woe... you definitely don't want a crack baby

Right? Buy a dime get a crack baby for free. They're like toys from McDonald's, collect all 12.

Come summer, Ill teach two or three of them how to mow the grass. (The grass in the yard)

Last edited:

shortround

TGT Addict
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Question?

If you fertilize your "grow" with cow manure, are you smoking or ingesting Shit?

What about fertilizing with Urea? Will the grow taste like Piss?

Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Question?

If you fertilize your "grow" with cow manure, are you smoking or ingesting Shit?

What about fertilizing with Urea? Will the grow taste like Piss?

Those things are broken down by the soil. Cowshit is changed into the desired elements. Nitrogen, potassium, etc. Not by the plant but from micro organisms with in the soil. Only when it's broken down does the plant up take the nutrients. Factors like ph of the soil have a major effect on what the plant can consume. Out of ph, and the nutrients don't convert to substances that the plant can use. Hence roses needing a more acidic soil verses a golden pathos ivy. The acid of the soil determines what the plant can 'eat'.

Piss is the same deal. Piss is one of the best organic forms of nitrogen. It's also very strong. Piss needs to be diluted 5 to 1 before adding it to plants. Otherwise it'll burn the roots.

If plants tasted like the nutrients it up took. Salads would literally taste like shit. Carrots to okra....green stalks of shit.

So no, plants do not taste like fertilizer. If you still think it will, flush the soil. Feed the plant nothing but water for a few days after the soil flush. Try this with tomatoes.

Last edited:

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Those things are broken down by the soil. Cowshit is changed into the desired elements. Nitrogen, potassium, etc. Not by the plant but from micro organisms with in the soil. Only when it's broken down does the plant up take the nutrients. Factors like ph of the soil have a major effect on what the plant can consume. Out of ph, and the nutrients don't convert to substances that the plant can use. Hence roses needing a more acidic soil verses a golden pathos ivy. The acid of the soil determines what the plant can 'eat'.

Piss is the same deal. Piss is one of the best organic forms of nitrogen. It's also very strong. Piss needs to be diluted 5 to 1 before adding it to plants. Otherwise it'll burn the roots.

If plants tasted like the nutrients it up took. Salads would literally taste like shit. Carrots to okra....green stalks of shit.

So no, plants do not taste like fertilizer. If you still think it will, flush the soil. Feed the plant nothing but water for a few days after the soil flush. Try this with tomatoes.

Homegrowngrasshopperglock is a mouthful, but has a nice ring to it.

Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Homegrowngrasshopperglock is a mouthful, but has a nice ring to it.

When it becomes legal. Watch out for my crop, cause it'll drop you like whale shit. 12' tall plants with a trunk as big as your forearm. Baked in the Texas Sun, born in Texas black dirt. Harvested when the trics are half amber, half clear. Perfectly fed.

Aged and seasoned in a glass mason jar for a year. Given a breath every month, resealed.

The best part will be.....it'll be free. Ill have a tip jar. That'll pay for the water. Or trade me some tomatoes(non gmo), okra, butternut squash. Plants traded for plants.

Coming to your local farmers market, soon. Real Damn soon.

Last edited:

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    My doctor told me I smoke too much and drink way too much coffee, I had the heart of a 90 year old man. He said I would be dead in 4-6 years if I did not do what he told me and quit.
    So,,,,,I quit.
    I still smoke and drink too much coffee.
    That was in 1993.
    I quit going to him.

From an idjit coffeeholic

Jimmy for the win!!!

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    When it becomes legal. Watch out for my crop, cause it'll drop you like whale shit. 12' tall plants with a trunk as big as your forearm. Baked in the Texas Sun, born in Texas black dirt. Harvested when the trics are half amber, half clear. Perfectly fed.

Aged and seasoned in a glass mason jar for a year. Given a breath every month, resealed.

The best part will be.....it'll be free. Ill have a tip jar. That'll pay for the water. Or trade me some tomatoes(non gmo), okra, butternut squash. Plants traded for plants.

Coming to your local farmers market, soon. Real Damn soon.

This forced me to contemplate something I've never thought of before. Ended up looking up on youtube and guess what Sperm Whales apparently will shit as a defence mechanism.

Top Bottom