Guns International

I'm afraid the strain was more than he could bear.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    upload_2019-7-2_21-0-4.gif

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-2_21-0-4.gif
      upload_2019-7-2_21-0-4.gif
      593.5 KB · Views: 343

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    The Sun is posting fake news. No way would a devout Mooslim have anything to do with illicit drugs and a sex orgy...................well maybe if it was comprised of goats..............but I digress.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Apparently Allah is quite liberal if you are born into the right family.
    There is a saying in Saudi amongst the Saudi’s. “Allah can not see across the causeway”

This is in reference to Bahrain where there is an abundance of prostitution , alcohol, and general debauchery if you choose to look for it.

I always hated crew change on a Thursday afternoon because the backup at the border would be hours because of all the Saudis heading over into Allah’s blind spot for the weekend.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    There is a saying in Saudi amongst the Saudi’s. “Allah can not see across the causeway”

This is in reference to Bahrain where there is an abundance of prostitution , alcohol, and general debauchery if you choose to look for it.

I always hated crew change on a Thursday afternoon because the backup at the border would be hours because of all the Saudis heading over into Allah’s blind spot for the weekend.
    Bahrain, aka The Devil’s Playground. That’s another place I hope never to see again.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I would alternately love seeing Bahrain and hate it. Depending on if my plane was taking off or landing.
    They say if you don’t visit the tree of life in Bahrain, you’re destined to return. So last time I was there I visited it, I climbed it, I pissed on it, I carved my initials in it, and I brought a small branch back with me. It’s worked so far.
    Another place I hope never to return is the west coast of Africa. Seen enough of that to last a life time.

Top Bottom