Texas SOT

If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I'm beginning to just feel plum wore out by life. Seems like so much of what I do just turns to shit. I sold my .40 caliber USP because while suppressed there was way to much back blast. So the plan was threaded barrel for my Sig 226. Sig factory threaded barrel has a different thread pitch.

YHM discontinued the model suppressor with no support on boosters. I find a guy to make it back middle of June. He breaks the original & had to reproduce it a new one. He finally gets it done for a reasonable price I pay him he ships it, and now this.

Latest Update​

USPS is now in possession of your item as of 4:09 pm on October 16, 2023 in LAKE WORTH BEACH, FL 33460.

Get More Out of USPS Tracking:​

USPS Tracking Plus®
    Delivered
    Out for Delivery
    Preparing for Delivery
    In Transit
    Accepted
    USPS in possession of item
    LAKE WORTH BEACH, FL 33460
    October 16, 2023, 4:09 pm

Really WTF do they think I'm getting?
    Lynx Defense

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Did they get Lake Worth FL mixed up with Lake Worth TX?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    I guess if they figure the clown in the Chinese made FJB mask with nut sack chin is enough to fool us then we are fools. I started this as a birthday present to my self. Looks like I might have a completed shooting gun for Christmas.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    So I went to the post office this morning as my package was still showing it was in Coppell. The post office in Jewett is great compared to the typical democrat voting assholes in Houston.
    The counter girl looked up my tracking number and said it’s here you want it!

It seemed that the box used to ship it in had his tracking information showing on a bar code that he didn’t blank out.

The SRO will be here today and my 9 mm suppressor alignment will be here on the 31st.
    IMG_1353.jpeg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom