• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    The krauts built some mighty fine Panzerkraftwagen, but could never design a final drive to handle the torques produced by the power plants.

It was a result of bad chemical / mechanical engineering: Bad metallurgy on top of a bad gear design (and not because of a shortage of resources).

Those defects followed on to their vaunted lines of automobiles ever since.

I will never again buy a German automobile.

Quality got so bad with several makers, that their "free service plans" became a cover-up for what would otherwise have been ugly recall campaigns.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I think this bike is good for people who want to feel like they are flying everywhere they go and don't mind being laughed at. He should market it at a comic-con. A red and blue paint job would help.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    You know, the ONLY thing Germans build thats worth a damn is guns.

Every see a 7 series BMW with more then 250K on the odometer? Not me. The last 7 series I saw close to it, was a 2004 741I, V12......in the local pick and pull junk yard. I guess it had been worth the +70grand someone paid for it.

8miles to the gallon out of a cutting edge v12. "55" about an inch above the "0" on the speedo. Pretty wood dash inlays. Leather seats. Nasty old, Coco butter smell through out.

Top Bottom