• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It should automatically tell you all you need to know about adults bringing their sexuality onto underdeveloped adults/kids. Drag queen story time? Please. Keep your mental imbalance off school grounds.

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    It's stupid. Let the kids be kids. Kids already have enough problems without adding a bunch of adult problems on their back. There is plenty of time to learn about all this stuff when they get older.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    It's stupid. Let the kids be kids. Kids already have enough problems without adding a bunch of adult problems on their back. There is plenty of time to learn about all this stuff when they get older.

That doesn't fit into the extremist LBGTQWTFBBQ+-@$ agenda of indoctrination and normalization at an early age.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    How is it that so-called 'drag queens' are always male?

I never see 'drag kings', that is women pretending to be ah, artistically, yeah that's it, artistically pretend to be, over the top flamboyantly male doing dance/sing/overly made up shows?

No, I don't care to see such, but given the relatively recent acceptance of degeneracy, I'm surprised such a thing isn't on the degenerate radar, unless it is and I'm just not aware........

Top Bottom