• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Serious question here. Is supressor ammo needed in a .22lr pistol? I always thought that the .22lr std velocity stays subsonic anyways when fired out of pistols due to the shorter barrel. Std velocity is what I use with my suppressed pistol and it’s quiet. Is there more to gain with the specialized ammo?

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    CCI Quiet 710 ft per second is the only thing I run in my Bolt 22 Savage. It truly is whisper quiet better than the movies. But it sure doesn't run with any of my 22 Auto pistols suppressed

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Suppressed?
    Why in the name of God would I **** up a 10” MKII with barrel threading. Go back to sleep, your still drunk.:laughing::laughing:

No, not suppressed. But they do cycle the heavy ass bolt and clear a 10” barrel.

They should cycle any Ruger semi-auto pistol as the suppressor will add blowback to the round being fired

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Why in the name of God would I **** up a 10” MKII with barrel threading. Go back to sleep, your still drunk.:laughing::laughing:

No, not suppressed. But they do cycle the heavy ass bolt and clear a 10” barrel.

They should cycle any Ruger semi-auto pistol as the suppressor will add blowback to the round being fired
    Sorry I'm so god awful fuckin stupid.
    Been working 18 hrs days for a frac job and haven't had much sleep in a week.
    Got caught in a hail storm Tuesday driving home from the rig and had my truck beat to shit and been dealing with insurance and just spent 2 hrs in a dentist chair so I clearly wasn't thinking about your 10" barrel when I ask if your gun was suppressed

I should have known better than to ask such a fucking retarded question

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Sorry I'm so god awful fuckin stupid.
    Been working 18 hrs days for a frac job and haven't had much sleep in a week.
    Got caught in a hail storm Tuesday driving home from the rig and had my truck beat to shit and been dealing with insurance and just spent 2 hrs in a dentist chair so I clearly wasn't thinking about your 10" barrel when I ask if your gun was suppressed

I should have known better than to ask such a fucking retarded question
    So, not still drunk but high on dentist meds. It’s cool.;)

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    No drugs..just replying to someone who posted in a thread I made about shooting suppressors and asking if his gun he was referring to was suppressed..
    And I cracked a joke, and you fired back with the biggest case of ass hurt since Pete Buttigieg woke up after taking extasy at a rave.

You can’t take a joke. I get it. Put me on ignore and stop being a crybaby

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    And I cracked a joke, and you fired back with the biggest case of ass hurt since Pete Buttigieg woke up after taking extasy at a rave.

You can’t take a joke. I get it. Put me on ignore and stop being a crybaby
    Screenshot_20230428_015750_Chrome.jpg

You enjoy your ride with Pete..lol

Last edited:
    Top Bottom