• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I just made my first post in the forums and realized it was probably rude to not pop in here for an intro...

I am a fairly long time shooter (old guy). Grew up in San Antonio, then moved to WA state for work. Was there 33 years (east side, not with the wackos) and just grew tired of the LOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGG winters. They are beautiful, but last forever. My wife and I did inland (lake) sailing and the last straw for her was when we had to run out to the marina to shovel the snow off our boat (a couple of times yet).
    So we moved back to the Hill Country. My parents are still down near Hondo, but we hang out mostly around Bandera.
    I like semi-auto pistols and am blessed with a couple of 1911s. A Marine buddy back in WA helped me put a couple of ARs together, too. I'd like to maybe do an AR-10 one of these days. Might be my next project.
    Anyhow, that's probably enough. We had a great forum in Spokane, so I was happy to find this one when we moved down.

Howdy, all!
    Capitol Armory ad

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Welcome!
    I'm proof that even some Washingtonians escape to Texas, not many realize Western Washington is a whole different world to Eastern Washington, and not just weatherwise.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Welcome!
    I'm proof that even some Washingtonians escape to Texas, not many realize Western Washington is a whole different world to Eastern Washington, and not just weatherwise.
    So true. And nice to meet ya.

I became convinced that the West side folks had *no idea* that there was more state if you crossed the Cascades. More of them shoulda seen for themselves. Instead they fermented in their leftist echo chamber...

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Hello and welcome to TGT.

1911’s you say ?!?!?!?!?!

8C099434-EEBC-4EC7-B245-3CAC1DACC73D.gif

Attachments

• 8C099434-EEBC-4EC7-B245-3CAC1DACC73D.gif
      8C099434-EEBC-4EC7-B245-3CAC1DACC73D.gif
      3 MB · Views: 422

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    So true. And nice to meet ya.

I became convinced that the West side folks had *no idea* that there was more state if you crossed the Cascades. More of them shoulda seen for themselves. Instead they fermented in their leftist echo chamber...
    I was born in Seattle, spent the 80's in the Tri-Cities (Kennewick) and then lived on the peninsula. Although Kitsap and Mason counties wasn't real bad, the liberals were taking over before I left. Microsoft employees had just about taken over Bainbridge Island.

Top Bottom