• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    For those who moved to Texas as soon as they could and want to buy a gun here's how:

If this is your first gun please get proper training (not required in Texas) just real good idea for your safety and others. If you want to make it even easier buying your next gun (and you know you will sooner than later) get a Texas License to Carry. With that ID the gun dealers will not have to run a background check as you are already recognized as good guy/gal. Plus a Texas LTC is recognized in many other states allowing you to carry your gun when visiting.

Featured gun store is Champion firearms Corporation, College Station

ARJ Defense ad

Attachments

• AboutUs.jpg
      AboutUs.jpg
      205.5 KB · Views: 51
    Last edited:

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Hell, when I was in NJ, I couldn't wait to get back to PA. (& I'm from TX).
    I did a lot of pipeline work in that area years ago. I asked someone in PA why things were so awful on the other side of the river (NJ). He said, "Why do you think we dug that river?" It's free to drive from PA to Trenton, NJ, but if you leave Trenton to go to PA, there's a toll. I used to carry extra change so I didn't have to slow down going through the toll booth to get out of there.

They make things super difficult for honest gun owners, but I spent one night in a hotel that was supposed to be the best in Newark, NJ. At 3 a.m. I heard the unmistakable sound of gunfire in back of the hotel and eventually the cops showed up. I asked at the front desk the next morning and they said, "Oh, you get used to it." All I could think was, "I wanna go home with the armadillo....."

Top Bottom