• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I'm almost up to pissed off status. I hate this working all night., Just waiting for one more dumb ass comment from flash to set me off...

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    rusns1.jpg

shortround

TGT Addict
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Thanks for the vote of confidence there shortround.

Is that faint praise or ought-right condemnation?

In the early days of this forum, the trolls were hounded away by active members and attentive moderators.

Ban hammers fell often and quickly.

I was banned for two weeks because I "insulted" a high-post member whose comments put our community at risk for intemperate remarks that could be used against us.

Frankly, I am surprised this Forum has survived multiple hack attacks, change of ownership, and commercial exploitation.

Nevertheless, I do come back day after day.

It is what it is.

Be well.

Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Is that faint praise or ought-right condemnation?

In the early days of this forum, the trolls were hounded away by active members and attentive moderators.

Ban hammers fell often and quickly.

I was banned for two weeks because I "insulted" a high-post member whose comments put our community at risk for intemperate remarks that could be used against us.

I remember those days. I got banned two weeks for challenging a person belonging to the rogue 'click' that haunted this site. Believing post count was some kinda sad mark of self worth.

After the site changed hands....The ar15 mentality went bye bye. Now it's so user friendly is amazing.

Last edited:

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Flash I have never gotten a PM from you so quit running your mouth.

He hasn't been on here in 2 weeks....maybe your comments ran him off. Also, he did get quite bent when Hoji publicly pointed out his hypocrisy over Hollywood actors, so maybe that did it. LOL

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Sent IMs to both. I IM'd a while back about advertising our group but never heard back from either moderator. Also posted on the HOW TO thread, but apparently my post was deleted ....

I never received any IM, and I didn't realize this thread was in the Test section. Let me know if you need me to change your name, and I'll get it done.

Top Bottom