• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I wasn't referencing the killing part. I was referencing the police corruption part. Obviously someone's life is the most important. Go back and read it in context.

Are you a democrat?
    I thought the same thing when I read it. He just beat me to posting it. You want to call me a democrat too?
    DK Firearms

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I thought the same thing when I read it. He just beat me to posting it. You want to call me a democrat too?

Sounds like I owe everyone an apology for just assuming that everyone thought like me. That the loss of human life is so much more important than any other issue that it didn't need to be addressed on its own.

Or maybe I thought that the quoted post provided enough of a reference point that people would recognize that it was in regards to that comment.

But if the shoe fits.....

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If you had said, "one of the worst things", I might agree with you. Bottom line, the officer's lies have cost the lives of 2 people, that should not have even been on their radar, unknown number falsely convicted and some that should be in jail will be let go. All to make him look good and so he would not have to actually do the job he was hired to do. So a total waste of money on top of all that.
    Yes, our system is broken. But letting some go that are guilty is way better than sending the innocent to jail or causing even one loss of life. And that should always be first and foremost.
    Thinking that does not make us democrats.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Context matters.

1f05093a80deb9e97132670a45e43eb8.jpg

Attachments

• 1f05093a80deb9e97132670a45e43eb8.jpg
      1f05093a80deb9e97132670a45e43eb8.jpg
      63.8 KB · Views: 460

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Looks like Goines had two bags of heroin ready to plant after the raid.

https://abc13.com/warrant-informant-didnt-buy-drugs-from-couple-killed-in-raid/5140341/

"We know that a crime has been committed. It's a serious crime," said Acevedo, .... "When we go into someone's home, which is the sanctity in someone's home, it has to be truthful. It has to be honest. It has to be absolutely factual."

And you, you liberal POS, are highly paid to insure/guarantee that is the case ... the blood of two people are on your hands, MF ... hope it haunts you to your last breath.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I think that fact that something new comes out every week, is what he was sarcastically referring to. At least that's how I took it.

I think its far from over. Maybe sometime in 2020.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I think that fact that something new comes out every week, is what he was sarcastically referring to. At least that's how I took it.

I think its far from over. Maybe sometime in 2020.
    Basically. I'm sure they'll jump at any chance to get people to think about something else instead. It's not going to be close to over until avocado is gone and Grimaldi is tyrone's girlfriend.

Top Bottom