• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Houston
    Yard House

This is a really nice place to go and we have had some pretty decent meetups here.
    The beer is topnotch the food is better quality. The prices are a bit higher than most meets ($15 - $30) for entree's but we get good service and we can reserve tables. I usually reserve a table for 12 but if I get commitments for more I can reserve more.
    Map
    Location. City Centre is located on the Northbound feeder of West Sam Houston Parkway North of Memorial Drive and South of I-10.
    Parking. There is a free parking garage located just past Hotel Sorella with a drive thru bank. The Yard House is short walk South of the parking garage just past Ruggle's Green (the red diaper doper baby hippie libtard restaurant).
    See you on Tuesday.
    Capitol Armory ad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Houston
    A table for 12 is reserved for 6pm. This table is lower and can accomodate a child if necessary.
    There is a 18% gratuity included in the bill so tips are not necessary. I told them we will be splitting checks also. They said it will take a little longer to add up the bills.
    Happy hour is before 6.
    Good food. Good craft ales including Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA on tap, the highest rated ale in the US. The ales are served in pints so be aware of this when you are keeping track of how many you've had. 3 pints is four bottles of ale.

Top Bottom