• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Good ending. All Texas Taxpayers were just spared a lifetime of paying out for this guy. Jailings, public defenders, housing, welfare.
    Probably somewhere in the neighborhood of a half a million dollars over his lifetime.

It’s the best possible outcome.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Is this too simplistic a thought process? If law enforcement identifies the dead perp, shouldn’t they be able to figure out who his “running” buddy was (see what I did there?).

It seems like through the family or other acquaintances in the neighborhood, somebody would spill the beans, that “he was always hanging out with so-and-so”. And if the cops can make that tie out, I guess the other bad guy will be charged with murder, right?

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    I am sure that Police officers who have had contact or run-ins know who his running buddies are. I live in a small town and all I had to do was call the Police and say my brother in laws name and they said we will be there. One time he had the nerve to kick a Police Officer in the Nuts. Went with my father in law to bail him out. He had knots all over his noggin. I told him he chose poorly. He said he wanted to sue the police. My father in law told him to shut up and be quiet. I couldn't say anything as I was still laughing at him.

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    I am sure that Police officers who have had contact or run-ins know who his running buddies are. I live in a small town and all I had to do was call the Police and say my brother in laws name and they said we will be there. One time he had the nerve to kick a Police Officer in the Nuts. Went with my father in law to bail him out. He had knots all over his noggin. I told him he chose poorly. He said he wanted to sue the police. My father in law told him to shut up and be quiet. I couldn't say anything as I was still laughing at him.
    LMAO!! Wow! Kicked a cops in the nuts. Lucky he's still alive!

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    LMAO!! Wow! Kicked a cops in the nuts. Lucky he's still alive!
    Yeh.. I didn't really want to take my father in law to bail him out. However, the police extracted repayment. I still laugh about his stupidity. One time we got into it after he grabbed the wife who is hishis sister's arm and slung her luckily she wasn't hurt. She said I bounced his head too hard off the carport concrete a few times and got mad at me. However, he never touched her again. He wanted the police to arrest me. The Officer said he would arrest both of us however we would have to share the same cell. He decided to let things be.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Is this too simplistic a thought process? If law enforcement identifies the dead perp, shouldn’t they be able to figure out who his “running” buddy was (see what I did there?).

It seems like through the family or other acquaintances in the neighborhood, somebody would spill the beans, that “he was always hanging out with so-and-so”. And if the cops can make that tie out, I guess the other bad guy will be charged with murder, right?
    He wasn't running . . . he was turning . . . his life around! Get with the script!

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW

That's how they do it on the first 48

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I moved from Chicago to Tulsa and was a pretty tough young man of about 22-23yo. A dispute over a parking space in a doper hangout found me facing four full grown men. "Lucky" started mouthing off and started the ruckus.

Before it was over, Lucky got two kicks to the zipper and I scored my first one punch knockout! One of the guys came at me from the side during this scrap and I delivered a back fist to the side of his head. The guy spun around like a top and collapsed in a heap!

Some days later, the dopers saw me in the same parking lot and started gathering around. I remember thinking: "Oh shit, here we go again." Not so! Lucky tuned out to be a card carrying Federal Narc and those guys found his ID's stashed in the trunk of a car. I was a hero for kicking Lucky in the nuts, twice!

You just never know...…………

Flash

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Lucky had ID cards and he stashed them in the trunk of a car. I didn't see the ID's myself, but I assumed that he was a Fed from what the dopers said.

Some time later, folks came into the parking lot saying that they saw Lucky in town. The place emptied out as they went looking for him. I was glad that I wasn't in his shoes!

Flash

Last edited:
    Top Bottom