• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Didn't see any of y'all other than Acera there!

Traded my .44 mag for this, and I got +$150 cash on top of it and a free case lol.

557956_10200755238340500_774832203_n.jpg

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    lol i don't care much lol. Everyone was lowballing me, trying to get $400-$500 for the redhawk and all the shit with it.

Hell, I paid $700 for the redhawk with 258 rounds of .44 mag ammo worth $215 lol. That means I got the gun and accessories (holster, speed loaders, and a hogue grip that I hated) for $485. If you take away the holsters and speed loader/grip that's even less the gun alone was worth in the deal I got it for.

I still have 150 rounds of .44 mag left, just don't have the gun. I can either sell that .44 mag or wait till I buy another .44 lol

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I tried to buy that Redhawk from you several times and you had it priced so high that I couldn't do it. You priced it a LOT higher to me. I would have bought the GD thing at the price you quoted. WTF!

I'm glad that you got the nice shotgun.

Flash

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I tried to buy that Redhawk from you several times and you had it priced so high that I couldn't do it. You priced it a LOT higher to me. I would have bought the GD thing at the price you quoted. WTF!

I'm glad that you got the nice shotgun.

Flash

At the gun show I had it priced at about $650 without the ammo. I took it there to trade, but would sell if I got an offer of around $625-$650.

At the end of the day I said eff it and figured I'd consider my options for getting an 870, and just took the trade. I figured people would just keep lowballing me if I walked around more, and time was running out. I also figured posting it on TGTrader would be a waste of time as well.

How much did I price it to you for? At that time me and you were discussing a trade, I wasn't sure if I wanted to sell, and I recall you offered me a trade for a SW 629 classic that was worth a hundred or two more that I didn't have at the time. I can't recall what the other options we had discussed were though.

Last edited:

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    How much did I price it to you for? At that time I wasn't sure if I wanted to sell, and I recall you offered me a trade for a SW 629 classic that was worth a hundred or two more that I didn't have at the time.

SHUT UP!!! Take yo ass kick'en like a man...or women. What ever you are today

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    SHUT UP!!! Take yo ass kick'en like a man...or women. What ever you are today

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I'll take it lol. I probably should have called him first before taking it to a gunshow, but I forgot that he wanted it, it never crossed my mind. I also didn't even consider selling/trading it till the day before the show anyhow.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I think I recall you pricing the redhawk at $800 on here one time...hell, I may have been interested at $650...I think you lost out on that trade man but as long as you're happy.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I think I recall you pricing the redhawk at $800 on here one time...hell, I may have been interested at $650...I think you lost out on that trade man but as long as you're happy.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Yeah at the time I wasn't sure about selling it and was only going to let it go if I got a price near my offer lol. That was $800 with all the ammo, 258 rounds of assorted .44 magnum ammunition, and the extra hogue monogrip and factory wood, holster, brass, rings, and case lol.

This time around, I had just shot clays for the second time earlier that day and wanted a shotgun haha

Top Bottom