Capitol Armory ad

Holy shit a must see. Boston bombing blown wide open.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    So two operators standing around, keeping an eye on things makes them suspicious? Then one of them taking an air sample is translated into him triggering the bomb? Lol wow

I do think its funny about how that guy is getting exported though. As far as the guy who "leaked" all the "insider info"-he's just taking a guess ahead of time. If things work out like he says-it plays into the paranoia. If he's wrong-"they came across his post and changed things cause if OpSec". What type of leak is gonna post from his computer at work about his work? No.

Last edited:

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Judging by how they're dressed and the hat that taller guy is wearing-they work for the late Chris Kyles company(the name of it slips my mind at the moment). The govt is known for hiring contractors in all sorts of positions. From cooks, to mechanics, to security. Operators don't only do mercenary work. From what I saw on their website a while back, they seem to mainly do security in the states. Plenty of other companies do the same thing for all sorts of clients.

Last edited:

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I fully understand the government hiring contractors for some work, but that does not make them operators. A f'n cook that is not named Casey Ryback is not an operator, LOL, they are a cook. Why would they be there to take air samples? I am sure the race had private security and local officers being paid as an extra job, just don't see a need for a group of mercs to be hanging around.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I don't really consider them to be full time mercenaries. I think of mercs as civilians doing dirty work for a govt in other countries. I call them operators because I don't really know what else to call them. To me, operator isn't a scary term. Its just a guy on assignment with special training at using guns. I've seen the govt hire contractors all the time even when they have the people to do it. Its really nothing new.

As far as why check the air-Why not?? You want as many qualified people spread out doing that as possible to have the earliest detection of an air-born agent as possible. It can come from anywhere.

Last edited:

Flyingswords

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Smiths Station AL
    the 2nd pic was already disproven. bsides the guy in the black shirt white hat has a back pack that doesnt match the so called craft boys backpack and the guy hes talking to has a dufflebag and a blue jacket. in the right shot of the 2nd pic you see the same two ppl. the guy in the blue jacket and dufflebag is there and along with the other guy he was talking to. The only difference is that the other guy with the backpack is holding it in front of him with his hands. those two ppl had already been cleared by authorities (local/state/fed) the only ppl I see using the same type bags are the craft boys. as from what i can remember correctly is that theyre both students (correct me if im wrong on this)

Last edited:

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Eh, those pics make no sense. I can wear a tin foil hat as good as anybody but the pics are really have no explanations - kind of a shoddy work if you ask me to believe that. A story has to make sense and that doesn't make sense. In fact, the unclear pics and terrible ms paint arrows are confusing, don't start with a theory, don't make any points, and don't wrap up with a conclusion, as any persuasive article should.

Also anybody can buy a cap (or any clothing) with a Punisher logo on it. It is a common logo. It was around before Chris Kyle started using it. He modified it after the lost Marc Lee on a tour. Many people bought Chris Kyle's stuff after he passed. I did. I have a cap and shirt with the Craft logo. This stuff isn't "just Navy SEAL" wear.

Anyway, this doesn't pass the sniff test.

Top Bottom