• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Damn. I'm not going to lie, I was expecting air strikes via UAV, but that was still pretty damn cool to use it as a spotter.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Looks like some wild shots taken but to be fair, I know nothing about the geography or area inhabitants. I'd do it if I felt safe.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I feel kinda bad for any country that would attack us on our own soil. MOFO'ers aint got a clue what we do for fun.

Red Dawn...yeah right... It would just be another backwoods get together for us. "Pass the thermal and doritos, Bubba", "I got me another commie on the lawn."

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    I was expecting something similar. Really thought there was going to be a bang and then a boom near a feeder with fresh bacon flying around everywhere.

Damn. I'm not going to lie, I was expecting air strikes via UAV, but that was still pretty damn cool to use it as a spotter.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    I feel kinda bad for any country that would attack us on our own soil. MOFO'ers aint got a clue what we do for fun.

I've been looking at those THOR scopes. Seems like the best thing on the market right now, but still buggy from what some guys on BARF are saying. Maybe in a few years when they get a little better and come down in price some more.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Check out Jäger Pro thermal hog hunting on YouTube. Those guys are awesome shots and hit almost everything in the fields. You can see the impacts and void spray on some of them through the thermal scopes they use. Really cool stuff. Here's one video using a Dpms lr308
    JAGER PRO

Top Bottom