• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I know that we're not alone in spoiling our pet(s).

Munchkin, our little feathered child, is very spoiled. When he wants a drink he starts asking for wewa. The catch is that he wants a very specific type of water.

He'd decided that since we have opposable thumbs that WE need to get his wewa.

It's hot water out of a glass. He's figured out how to drink out of a glass and he LOVES hot water. If the water isn't hot enough he will spit it out and give ya a really dirty look. Oh, just not any glass either. We have some aluminum glasses. His hot water has to be in one of those glasses.

We live to serve him.
    Capitol Armory ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Mine just growls at me to let me know she’s is happy...or mad, hungry, bored, tired or anything else she wants to say.

The other is an idiot and just runs around overjoyed about everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Our fur face does a howl when she wants something. It almost sounds like she's woooing. She always makes the sound twice every time. It's pretty funny she sticks her nose up, i guess to get the pitch right... its pretty funny to hear her woooowoooo

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Heh my dog is firmly in the "scared of everything that doesn't make me ridiculously excited" camp. At least he alerts to ... well ... everything.

The tough part though is how needy he is, I've never had a dog before this one that had zero chill. He is one of those dogs memes are written about. "Oh, you looked at me!!!! OMG YOU LOOKED AT ME!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!" <full spaz mode: ON> It's hard because it drives the wife absolutely bonkers when she's a stay-at-home Mom and literally can't do anything without the dog either whining or flipping out and literally tying himself around your feet. We've all tripped and nearly stepped on him SO many times. If he's not allowed to be all up on you, he's whining. He won't just chill and hang out, because he simply cannot sit still. We're really hoping he calms down as he ages. :)

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Heh my dog is firmly in the "scared of everything that doesn't make me ridiculously excited" camp. At least he alerts to ... well ... everything.

The tough part though is how needy he is, I've never had a dog before this one that had zero chill. He is one of those dogs memes are written about. "Oh, you looked at me!!!! OMG YOU LOOKED AT ME!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!" <full spaz mode: ON> It's hard because it drives the wife absolutely bonkers when she's a stay-at-home Mom and literally can't do anything without the dog either whining or flipping out and literally tying himself around your feet. We've all tripped and nearly stepped on him SO many times. If he's not allowed to be all up on you, he's whining. He won't just chill and hang out, because he simply cannot sit still. We're really hoping he calms down as he ages. :)
    Get a remote vacuum ( rhoomba type thing ) and put a pair of your socks on it. He will wear himself out chasing it and be more mellow when you are trying to relax

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Mine just growls at me to let me know she’s is happy...or mad, hungry, bored, tired or anything else she wants to say.

The overjoyed one is a lab, amirite?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The overjoyed one is a lab, amirite?

They are both lab mix mutts.

The super serious all the time growler is has shorter hair like a typical lab.

The happy one has coarser hair and longer than a typical lab. She’s always really happy but not always wild. She’ll sit in the shade for 20 minutes just looking around. Tail always wagging though and craves attention. Very skittish if she gets in trouble. We were told her original owner was fairly abusive.

c68c67487761fda5cad1c70e0e6bfdeb.jpg

Goofball on the left. Serious all the time on the right.

Attachments

• c68c67487761fda5cad1c70e0e6bfdeb.jpg
      c68c67487761fda5cad1c70e0e6bfdeb.jpg
      83.1 KB · Views: 153
    Top Bottom